Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Actually true: Ganged up on in every stage of life (incel trait)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I'm tired of chads staring me down like something's wrong with me, like some of you won't know.

I go to a few classes alright, and fucking chads using the word chad to describe someone who's funny or amusing disgusts me.

They're like what a chad, like faggot go kill yourself already.

I'd stab them anyday, anyday given a chance I'd fucking insert sticks up their asses and the women? I would throw them off a cliff, even though I hope none if it hurt any of them in a video game of course.

I would do this in a video game.

I would.

Literally when speaking to the class, people talking over me and laughing and shit I know lots of you like to insult people suck my cock alright.

Don't fucking insult anyone on the mic, if you have any objections yes do that, but don't insult people.

Honestly, I tolerated a lot of abuse and fucking around with girls they're shady as fuck, they would jump from one guy to the next I remember in primary one girl reported a guy for calling her sexy or some crap I won't verify nor specify the details but it did happen and the teacher made him say sorry.

NO FEMALE GOT HIT IN MY SCHOOL, the guys were beaten and dragged.

I mean, I didn't get discriminated and shit but they would beat people just for bad grades.

If you know, you know, but this is just mind-blowing like literally no teacher ever did anything to a girl and our principal was nice... he was a male and he didn't physically touch anybody.

Some of the guys I'm talking about, they got beaten SO BAD that there ears were red, they would like pull ears out. It's fucking horrible and the whole class would chase him and grab hold of them.

They're not dead or tortured or anything, most of them were my enemies but regardless, you think this is okay? Fakecel.

Ok bye.

Who beat em up for not knowing, teachers?

fucking normie friend are cancer

oh yeah they actually are. They think it's funny. Especially the women, men never do this, women constantly threaten to slap you or beat you on your back, stuff like that. It's fucking horrible.

oh yeah they actually are. They think it's funny. Especially the women, men never do this, women constantly threaten to slap you or beat you on your back, stuff like that. It's fucking horrible.
who cares. theyre women. trust me, no matter how weak you are you will always be able to destroy these annoying bitches in a fight

who cares. theyre women. trust me, no matter how weak you are you will always be able to destroy these annoying bitches in a fight
You wish. As I said, other kids literally trying to hold him, as my bro tried to hold me not worth discussing the obvious, this has become a norm, help the teachers and be GOOD.

Yeah teachers
30 years ago where I live it was normal for a teacher to hit a kid as a part of "scolding" and "correcting", of course it was always the Boys who would get punished. Since the country accepted the European values its illegal to hit a Child. Nowadays kids are beating up teachers and professors.:feelskek:

30 years ago where I live it was normal for a teacher to hit a kid as a part of "scolding" and "correcting", of course it was always the Boys who would get punished. Since the country accepted the European values its illegal to hit a Child. Nowadays kids are beating up teachers and professors.:feelskek:
oh yeah literally.

I was young back then so, I guess they were small and tiny, but the kids who beat up professors they're violent women and chads alike.

Except one occasion where a guy wanted to pee for so long and the teacher wouldn't let him go and physically blocked the door so the guy had to tackle him.

People are Shit