Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Actually rooting for ww3 now

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Maybe this really is it fellowcels we can hope so

I want an Iranian foid.

Foids are going crazy on twitter when someone suggested that women should get drafted if it comes to ww3, so much for equality

when everyone is down due to war we do beta uprising with napoleon as a leader(has a historicname after all)

Foids are going crazy on twitter when someone suggested that women should get drafted if it comes to ww3, so much for equality
The next big war will primarily be a drone/AI battle. Were already seeing that drones are cheaper an safer than training then risking a pilot over hostile territory.

Cope, we will become feral ghouls
>How foids see us
gob.jpg

Imagine this, all these chads going to war, ending up deformed. Coming back to America and getting blackpilled hard when you find out that stacy doesn't want your deformed ass, and that "personality" doesn't matter.

Ziegel

The fairy tale goes like this: they are high-school sweethearts from a small town, Metamora, Illinois, in the American Midwest. He graduates from high school, becomes a US marine and is sent to Iraq. When he returns, they get engaged. He proposes before he leaves for his second tour. She is 18; he is 21. She can't wait for him to come home.

The tour is cut short. A suicide bomber blows up near his truck and he suffers horrific, life-changing injuries.

A day later he is in San Antonio, Texas, at the Brooke Army Medical Center. She leaves her home town for the first time to fly there with his mother so they can be by his side. She is there for him. His injuries are severe. He will have numerous operations and she will stand by him throughout. It will be a year and a half before they all go home. In the meantime, she will move in with his mother. The homecoming is a triumph. He is a hero and she is his heroine. Their commitment to each other is inspiring and rock-solid. They get married. She is now 21 and he is 24. The wedding takes place on October 7, 2006, and that date is declared a state holiday. Renee and Tyler Ziegel Day. Their romance is covered by The Sunday Times Magazine. They plan to have a family. Love conquers all.

Unfortunately, difficulties in the marriage proved too much for the couple to overcome, and Ty and Renée were divorced in January 2008.

I read this argument a woman wrote about how women in the armed forces would destroy civilization because it would threaten the survival of CHILDREN who depend on women. So they're equals except when they have to be canon fodder like guys. Then they acknowledge we're not the same. But they have an excuse--they shouldn't participate in war because society's survival depends on them.

Foids on twitter are going nuts and backtracking on the whole equality thing. The thought of being conscripted like men is too much to handle. I knew that would happen.

Imagine this, all these chads going to war, ending up deformed. Coming back to America and getting blackpilled hard when you find out that stacy doesn't want your deformed ass, and that "personality" doesn't matter.

View attachment 184842

Thanks for this story. I really like this line: "The fairy tale, as we know it, was not meant to be. They were too young to be married. Too young to process the possibility that what led them into a lifelong commitment was a desire for certainty in an uncertain world." Such BS. We all know why the "fairy tale" marriage didn't last.

Foids on twitter are going nuts and backtracking on the whole equality thing. The thought of being conscripted like men is too much to handle. I knew that would happen.
The trolling campaign for this years ago was a lot of fun when this was suggested. The reaction was as you expected.
5a6

Sadly, nothing will happen because if ww3 broke out rn the economy would collapse catastrophically, but i really wanted ww3 tbhngl.

The next big war will primarily be a drone/AI battle. Were already seeing that drones are cheaper an safer than training then risking a pilot over hostile territory.

While it's true that modern warfare will be very much drone based and automated, there will still be a need for infantry soldiers to physically occupy and hold territory.

this evilgelical pro zionist ideology of US goverment is gonna end up very badly their zionist occupied goverment's slave soldiers gonna suffer

I woke up feeling angry, pure rage, and then I see this great news. Lifefuel, hoping for a great war and lots of deaths

I hope so hard
I hope so hard
I hope so hard
I hope so hard
I hope so hard
I hope so hard
I hope so hard

Thanks for this story. I really like this line: "The fairy tale, as we know it, was not meant to be. They were too young to be married. Too young to process the possibility that what led them into a lifelong commitment was a desire for certainty in an uncertain world." Such BS. We all know why the "fairy tale" marriage didn't last.
Lol they basically turn it into some bs about how it is wrong and unwise to get married if you are not at least 30 and hit the wall.

While it's true that modern warfare will be very much drone based and automated, there will still be a need for infantry soldiers to physically occupy and hold territory.
Yeah if it came to an occupation then they'd need boots on the ground. Its unlikely to come to that. I think youse will still to strategic bombing and drone strike assassinations. Iran wouldn't be as easy to defeat as Iraq was. Plus holding a hostile territory against an insurgency is more difficult than defeating them in the initial attack.