Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Actually disappointed in my genetics

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
As a child I was obviously just an ugly boy with bowl cut, but with some Prettyboy potential. Unfortunately, my feminine face didn't developed so good. There were a lot of uglier boys than me with pickled faces back then. I looked them up on Facebook, and I wish I'd never done it. Their ugly pickled faces developed much better and look now like masculine Chadlites posing with their hot girlfriends while I look like an effeminate faggot manlet. It's very unfair.

Damn. Looking up old classmates is always suifuel, you shouldn't do that even though it's interesting as fuck.
Their ugly pickled faces developed much better and look now like masculine Chadlites
There is still the other part. My face stayed ugly with weird scares and pimples everywhere.
I also had some kind of prettyboy face, but puberty ruined it... :feelscry:

I never had potential. I've always been ugly. In fact, the asymmetry in my face was worse when I was younger, or more noticeable. It was the only thing that improved in puberty, and it didn't go away entirely.

having a feminine + ugly face is a death sentence. no respect from other men and no attention from femorloids

having a feminine + ugly face is a death sentence. no respect from other men and no attention from femorloids
Even though I fully agree with you, my goal is not to get attention by Foids. I never wanted attention by them because their life is too easy to understand a man's struggle. I just realise the fact that I can't get a cute and loyal gf cause of shitty genetics.

Last edited:
do u have feminine clown like face

do u have feminine clown like face
yes
BAFF6D2A 8CA6 49E8 97E8 C7050A3CB600

Sometimes I look at my older photos from my childhood and I'm still baffled on just how ugly I was growing up, and how much I stood out from other kids my age. I'm still ugly as sin but I think I was uglier when I was younger.

genetics = bitch