Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Actually be nice with women, but at the same time don't - what should I believe?

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Everyone is saying "be nice with women, be empathetic" but at the same time I see people mocking nice guys because they treat women with respect, which led me to the conclusion that I have to be rude with them in order to get them.

Because in a mind of a r*dditor, nothing makes sense. Be nice, don't be that nice bullshit is just a paradox, mental gymnastics.

Everyone is saying "be nice with women, be empathetic" but at the same time I see people mocking nice guys because they treat women with respect, which led me to the conclusion that I have to be rude with them in order to get them.

Because in a mind of a r*dditor, nothing makes sense. Be nice, don't be that nice bullshit is just a paradox, mental gymnastics.
Straight for the horse's mouth

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXTSJUnphCg

ngl most normies admit that personality alone doesn't get you a gf/laid and are just gynocentric + dont like seeing women uncomfortable. I also find a lot of times when normies shill the whole "just be nice teehee" rhetoric its just them trying to skirt around possibly being mean to someone by implying they are ugly or undesirable. Its mostly only reddit contrarians who will LARP like looks dont matter at all (who will also generally let it slip somehow that they DO think looks matter to some extent, just look at them mock someone for being ugly and saying they will never get a date even while also claiming that never happens in another post).

I am high and tired rn so I am probably rambling tbh

Treat them like they treat you (bad if you aren't a fakecel)

Treat them like they treat you (bad if you aren't a fakecel)
That's what I do, I treat them like dirt because I see no point in being nice, women backstab each other even at the workplace.

That's what I do, I treat them like dirt because I see no point in being nice, women backstab each other even at the workplace.
True. Also keep in mind that you can not win as an incel no matter what you do

I was raised to always respect everyone - women especially. Always was told stuff like "hold the door for the ladies" as i've grown up (yes, my mother raised me mostly alone.)
So that's what I do. No matter who you are I show respect unless they disrespect me or something.
I get called a cuck for that but I don't really care

Alot of normies are full of shit similar to foids in that respect.