Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Actual topmodels being more traditional than tradwhores and average foids

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember when i was a kid in the latest 90's nad early 2000's when you had top models who were 12/10 in looks and seemed unreachable and totally out of your league but at the end of the day they weren't that desirable since they tended to be cocaine addicted degenerate materialistic spoiled sluts so you were happier to stay with a rural traditional girl who was uglier but more reliable and trusthworthy.

Now things are so bad that the average girl is riding the cock carousel till her early 40's and won't even dare talk to You if you are not at least chadlite, the rural tradgirl is essentially a tradthot who doesn't marry and doesn't have kids since she can't find the right Catholic Mr Grey while there are actual topmodels who are marrying and planning to have families in their early 20's
This is really fucked up beyond belief and Europe is trully doomed.
I wonder why tradcucks don't like artificial wombs and sexbots since they actually give you sex and children at least, differently from white wimminz

I wonder why tradcucks don't like artificial wombs and sexbots since they actually give you sex and children at least, differently from white wimminz
Because it destroys the mental health of the child. Same shit as having 2 gay "parents".
Why have children in a world not worth living in. First destroy this fucking society.

Foids are fubar

Import hb1 whores to occupy chad so becky will have to settle for you.

I remember when i was a kid in the latest 90's nad early 2000's when you had top models who were 12/10 in looks and seemed unreachable and totally out of your league but at the end of the day they weren't that desirable since they tended to be cocaine addicted degenerate materialistic spoiled sluts so you were happier to stay with a rural traditional girl who was uglier but more reliable and trusthworthy.

Now things are so bad that the average girl is riding the cock carousel till her early 40's and won't even dare talk to You if you are not at least chadlite, the rural tradgirl is essentially a tradthot who doesn't marry and doesn't have kids since she can't find the right Catholic Mr Grey while there are actual topmodels who are marrying and planning to have families in their early 20's
This is really fucked up beyond belief and Europe is trully doomed.
if the models you're talking about really are doing stuff like that, then they (both the bride and groom) have large wealthy functional families that facilitate it

the average girl you're talking about is from some broken scattered family where the whole herd couldn't come together for a big happy wedding even if they wanted to

Because it destroys the mental health of the child. Same shit as having 2 gay "parents".
Why have children in a world not worth living in. First destroy this fucking society.
Ok but why not replacing women who are a fucking burden and an inferior subspecies that keeps being the number 1 cause of civilization decline?

Ok but why not replacing women who are a fucking burden and an inferior subspecies that keeps being the number 1 cause of civilization decline?
Its easier to just keep them in their role than using all this technological shit

if the models you're talking about really are doing stuff like that, then they (both the bride and groom) have large wealthy functional families that facilitate it

the average girl you're talking about is from some broken scattered family where the whole herd couldn't come together for a big happy wedding even if they wanted to
No man. Even the most church going foid i know (a fundamentalist) is 30 and childless and unmarried. Actual communist foids in the early 50's were more traditional than she is. The West is a joke

The early 2000s were a century away. Now its whoreland everywhere. Giving foids autonomy was mankind's biggest mistake.

Top-tier looking women tend to be less promiscuous compared to average-looking ones.