Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Actual Methods to Cure Depression???

gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
Every day is just the same day, it's all sludge. I wake up and try and get shit done, I blink and the entire day has zoomed past with nothing gained, and then I get a random burst of motivation just before I sleep and resolve to be better tomorrow. This day has been my life for 6 years now. All hope of getting better has been squashed, all timetables and rotas and plans and schedules and fitmaxxing and nofapping and all that shit has already been tried. I tried therapy, but the only therapists I got were foids who had these weird aroused faces whenever I had a depressive tirade and then they'd treat me like a zoo animal. I tried antidepressants but they make you feel like a void instead of the bundle of self-hatred I normally am. I tried talking to normies and trying to make friends but every time they are always clearly disturbed around me without me even knowing why.

Scratch that, if this forum told me anything it's that I know why all of these things are happening to me. Autism and the wrong facial bone structure means I am not allowed in NT society. It's impossible to feel motivated or inspired when I have never even experienced feeling loved, wanted, appreciated and respected. I have not felt almost all positive emotions that allow humans to tolerate life. I have lived my entire life as an outsider cast away by everyone, my genes are trying to cull themselves. They are trying to tell me not to breed, or even risk breeding, and so they are shutting my body down because I am a genetic dead end.

What does one do? Other than rope or take drugs (not because they're illegal, but because idk how to obtain any). How do I become motivated without having friends or family, or even have anything to live for whatsoever? Ex-suicels please share some tips and tricks and maybe some supplements or regimens that can subdue my depression or at least restore motivation. I currently take lions mane, vitamin d and fish oil.

Antidepressants. Unironically.

therapy with cute girls

reincarnationmaxx

Every day is just the same day, it's all sludge. I wake up and try and get shit done, I blink and the entire day has zoomed past with nothing gained, and then I get a random burst of motivation just before I sleep and resolve to be better tomorrow. This day has been my life for 6 years now. All hope of getting better has been squashed, all timetables and rotas and plans and schedules and fitmaxxing and nofapping and all that shit has already been tried. I tried therapy, but the only therapists I got were foids who had these weird aroused faces whenever I had a depressive tirade and then they'd treat me like a zoo animal. I tried antidepressants but they make you feel like a void instead of the bundle of self-hatred I normally am. I tried talking to normies and trying to make friends but every time they are always clearly disturbed around me without me even knowing why.

Scratch that, if this forum told me anything it's that I know why all of these things are happening to me. Autism and the wrong facial bone structure means I am not allowed in NT society. It's impossible to feel motivated or inspired when I have never even experienced feeling loved, wanted, appreciated and respected. I have not felt almost all positive emotions that allow humans to tolerate life. I have lived my entire life as an outsider cast away by everyone, my genes are trying to cull themselves. They are trying to tell me not to breed, or even risk breeding, and so they are shutting my body down because I am a genetic dead end.

What does one do? Other than rope or take drugs (not because they're illegal, but because idk how to obtain any). How do I become motivated without having friends or family, or even have anything to live for whatsoever? Ex-suicels please share some tips and tricks and maybe some supplements or regimens that can subdue my depression or at least restore motivation. I currently take lions mane, vitamin d and fish oil.
1. dont take SSRIS - read up online on peoples experience with them
2. check for any health issues you have
is your sleep fucked?
- maybe sleep apnea (get sleep study, cpap or apap machine etc.)
- do you have a tongue tie?
- diet: Do you have gut issues - switch to non inflammatory diet based on animal foods

you have autism so you may not be producing melatonin, a sleep hormone, in sufficient amount. This is a known autism issue.
- supplement: Get B1, D, B1 Complex and Magnesium. You need to take magnesium and and B1 together.
- eat beef liver, if you can raw, it helps with mental issues because it is extremely nutrient dense

so much for the physical side of things. Please rule out everything before attempting SSRIS. It should be a last resort measure.
It also doesnt fix depression, it just makes you feel retarded, you literally dont know what you are doing.
When you get off them and look back your behavior you are like wtf

3. Beyond that, what got me out of constant wish to sui was learning about philosophy. I dont mean in the cringe sense, like redpill or muh be stoic. Thats retarded. I mean legitimate argumentation.
Watch Jay Dyer debates on youtube. Get into it, follow down that path.

I wont say more than that

Semen Retention

Grounding

Connecting with Nature and Spirituallity

Ibogaine

Amazing sleep Quality (Over Quantity)

Fasting From Foods, Addictions and Technology

Meat, butter, eggs

Socializing with Healthy Loving people

Doing a good deed for someone in need

sunlight

Traveling to A new place

Thats what i got

ascending with a prime jb :feelsYall:

gym every day

another IRL hobby where ur forced to interact with other humans

a good job which you enjoy and gives you purpose and your working towards something u want mastery in

a girlfriend

good healthy food

thats it really

Semen Retention

Grounding

Connecting with Nature and Spirituallity

Ibogaine

Amazing sleep Quality (Over Quantity)

Fasting From Foods, Addictions and Technology

Meat, butter, eggs

Socializing with Healthy Loving people

Doing a good deed for someone in need

sunlight

Traveling to A new place

Thats what i got
How can I do number 8

gym every day

another IRL hobby where ur forced to interact with other humans

a good job which you enjoy and gives you purpose and your working towards something u want mastery in

a girlfriend

good healthy food

thats it really
It's over for nonumber4cels :forcedsmile: :kys:

doctors only prescribed me placebo tier shit always. no point if you don't live in america.
Yankland is the worst place to get drugs, they cost about $500 per month. Placebos are only given during trials, I don't know what you're talking about.

Yankland is the worst place to get drugs, they cost about $500 per month. Placebos are only given during trials, I don't know what you're talking about.
you do not know what homeopathy is

I have no cure, i just cope anyway i can so i dont think about my situation

I do. It has nothing whatsoever to do with prescription drugs.
I said placebo tier stuff. the average or above average mind (70+IQ) would figure "oh he means it didn't do anything". not you tho. you had to have me explain it to you

I said placebo tier stuff. the average or above average mind (70+IQ) would figure "oh he means it didn't do anything". not you tho. you had to have me explain it to you
There's no such thing as "placebo tier stuff". All antidepressants work in pretty much the same way. And if they didn't work for you then you likely weren't seriously depressed. And just being a whiny emo teen.

Brain and body transplant

There's no such thing as "placebo tier stuff". All antidepressants work in pretty much the same way. And if they didn't work for you then you likely weren't seriously depressed. And just being a whiny emo teen.
you HAVE to be mentally retarded dude. either that or trolling. either way you're retarded

Sorry buddy boyo but the only real cure is getting a girlfriend, which is unrealistic for most of us.

I like to cope by foodmaxxing, playing videogames, crying and drugs. There are some legal drugs you can try and buy online

Cerebral blood flow and brain metabolism deficits are noted in them. Hyperbaric oxygen is known to improve those warning it's experimental and expensive but mostly safe. Disclaimer not affiliated with anywhere selling it nor a medical professional do your own research and then make your own conclusions and then speak to an expert

Idk

In my case it kinda went away with time.

Now I'm just doing nothing and standing in place honestly.

Like, I'm softlocked unironically.

Just get a girlfriend who loves you ( :feelskek: ) and sucks your dick when you're feeling down theory.

Exercising and sleeping well goes a long way. It doesn't "solve" the real problems, but at least you'll feel better and have energy and be in a state of mind where you can actually do stuff.

gooning (temporary)

Just get a girlfriend bro. :lul:

Watching Gore vds and hearing news that their has been a shooting massacre

Alcohol abuse, mostly Vodka.

Gym and cardio

Try to get yourself the best environment around you. But there should be a lot more help readily available, such as (prohibited) drug therapies.

I currently take lions mane
This is probably making your depression worse. Lion's mane increases dynorphins via the kappa opioid receptor which is dysphoric. What you'd want is the exact opposite: an increase of mu-opioid activity.

Lion's mane is also likely antiandrogenic and fucking up your hormones.

Look at r/LionsManeRecovery on le Reddit

Last edited:
Placebos are only given during trials, I don't know what you're talking about.
:feelstastyman:

SSRIs are known to have marginal efficacy. The only reason they're the "first line of defense" against depression is because of all the money that went into marketing them, just like with the tricyclics and MAOs before them.

Guess what happened to all the clinical trials where SSRIs were shown to have no effect over placebo? They simply weren't published :feelshaha:

If you want an actual antidepressant which addresses the root of depression (loneliness and protracted social isolation), then what you should experiment with are mu-opioid agonists.

It's actually funny that no psychiatrist will talk to you about social problems when you complain about depression, instead treating depression like some mysterious illness that nobody really knows anything about. This enables them to gaslight you and push whatever poisons they want onto you. It's much the same with psychologists who treat depression, counterfactually, as a disorder of logical thinking, facilitating nothing but brainwashing in turn.

Last edited:
:feelstastyman:

SSRIs are known to have marginal efficacy.
This is not true. They're effective. And more effective, the more severe the depression.
The only reason they're the "first line of defense" against depression is because of all the money that went into marketing them, just like with the tricyclics and MAOs before them.
Lord. It's only in Yankland healthcare is profit-driven. In every single other country, it isn't. Here in the UK, medicine is 100% tax-funded and all-but free. People don't take drugs because they're well "marketed". And Doctors don't prescribe drugs because they're well marketed. They decide which drugs they use based on the evidence and trials. The more drugs they use, the more money the government has to spend, it works the opposite way you're implying, and how it works in Yankland.
If you want an actual antidepressant which addresses the root of depression (loneliness and protracted social isolation), then what you should experiment with are mu-opioid agonists.
Just take opioids bro. Just become a junkie bro.
It's actually funny that no psychiatrist will talk to you about social problems when you complain about depression, instead treating depression like some mysterious illness that nobody really knows anything about. This enables them to gaslight you and push whatever poisons they want onto you. It's much the same with psychologists who treat depression, counterfactually, as a disorder of logical thinking, facilitating nothing but brainwashing in turn.
Yes, depression is caused by myriad material and social factors. But that's an aside, Doctors can't fix that.

Most people who think they suffer from severe depression do not. They suffer from mild depression. I thought I suffered from severe depression for years. Then severe depression hit and it was like being hit by a freight train. I needed relief and SSRIs provided relief, instantly. They pretty much saved my life. Mild depression is feeling unhappy, often angry, demotivated. Severe depression is being on the brink of crying every day, a constant, low level pain in your gut and a desire to kill yourself just to stop the constant physical discomfort and extreme emotions-- getting through the next hour is genuinely hard.

If you suffer from mild depression, SSRI's probably won't do much for you, because the difference they make will be fairly imperceptible. But if you suffer from severe depression (MDD) then they can instantly cessate physical symptoms. Like taking a Paracetamol takes a headache away.

This is not true. They're effective. And more effective, the more severe the depression.
It is well established that serotonin levels have nothing to do with depression. The fact that SSRIs are nonetheless effective in some cases (~30%) is due to some other downstream mechanism. Probably just numbing people out so much that they can't feel anything anymore -- whether good or bad. Or, indeed, the placebo effect.

Lord. It's only in Yankland healthcare is profit-driven. In every single other country, it isn't. Here in the UK, medicine is 100% tax-funded and all-but free. People don't take drugs because they're well "marketed". And Doctors don't prescribe drugs because they're well marketed. They decide which drugs they use based on the evidence and trials. The more drugs they use, the more money the government has to spend, it works the opposite way you're implying, and how it works in Yankland.
The "evidence and trials" were funded by pharmaceutical corporations which cherry picked the results they liked, JFL.

And also, just because the government loses money whenever a drug is prescribed does not mean that there isn't a profit motive. If anything, there might be more of one.

It's just like how in the criminal justice system, the government ostensibly loses money whenever it decides to flagrantly prosecute people over bullshit. Except it doesn't matter to those in the criminal justice bureaucracy in particular because the more they utilize the government coffers to set up court cases and put people on probation, the MORE MONEY THEY MAKE (the more their annual budget is increased).

Saying that because something is nationalized, there is no profit motive obscuring reality, is like saying that Commissars in the Soviet Union had no incentive to lie about production output on the collective farms so as to get more resources given to them by the Central Committee :feelshaha:

Government monopolies can actually increase corruption, as such

Just take opioids bro. Just become a junkie bro.
Just take SSRIs, bro. Just get permanent sexual dysfunction and emotional blunting.

See? I can strawman you too. I find it funny how instead of inquiring about the topic of the endogenous opioid system, you are acting like a child defending your favorite flavor of ice cream. Especially since SSRIs may only work for you in the first place because they upregulate endogenous opioids :lul:

Yes, depression is caused by myriad material and social factors. But that's an aside, Doctors can't fix that.

Most people who think they suffer from severe depression do not. They suffer from mild depression. I thought I suffered from severe depression for years. Then severe depression hit and it was like being hit by a freight train. I needed relief and SSRIs provided relief, instantly. They pretty much saved my life. Mild depression is feeling unhappy, often angry, demotivated. Severe depression is being on the brink of crying every day, a constant, low level pain in your gut and a desire to kill yourself just to stop the constant physical discomfort and extreme emotions-- getting through the next hour is genuinely hard.
The etiology of depression is an "aside?" No, it is very much relevant what causes depression, because then you can find out what resolves it, whether through environmental or chemical means.

I did not say, by the way, that a "myriad" of factors were involved. You're doing precisely what I lampooned: making depression into this mysterious illness to give medical professionals a blank check to do whatever they want, when depression is actually quite a simple matter.

If you are a loser posting on incels.is, then it is very obvious what causes your depression: loneliness.

Not just loneliness, but chronic loneliness and unwanted isolation which has lasted a lifetime.

It is known that social attachment is modulated by the body's opioid system, which gets low during social separation. This fact holds the key to fundamentally understanding depression.

Indeed, your characterization of major depression as constantly being on the cusp of crying is very relevant in this regard. Since crying is known to be induced by low opioid tone, and stopped by administered opioids in countless studies.

If you suffer from mild depression, SSRI's probably won't do much for you, because the difference they make will be fairly imperceptible. But if you suffer from severe depression (MDD) then they can instantly cessate physical symptoms. Like taking a Paracetamol takes a headache away.
SSRIs are usually said to only start working after several weeks of use. They are hardly instant-acting, like opioid agonists, for example, would be.

It might actually be called a sign of the placebo effect, if you think that an SSRI began working immediately :feelshmm:

And guess what causes the placebo effect?

You perceive as though somebody finally cares about you (the doctor; rare for such a lonely person), so your opioid tone goes up :feelshmm::feelshmm:

Last edited:
SSRI's worked for awhile on me but as soon as i stopped them i crashed back to Earth and was severely suicidal, i have no idea what they did to my brain but don't fuck around with them lol.

This is probably making your depression worse. Lion's mane increases dynorphins via the kappa opioid receptor which is dysphoric. What you'd want is the exact opposite: an increase of mu-opioid activity.

Lion's mane is also likely antiandrogenic and fucking up your hormones.

Look at r/LionsManeRecovery on le Reddit
Valuable information man, thanks will check it out =)

Last edited:
Chinese medicine might help. Acupuncture and herbs.

Or try doing Tai Chi exercises.