Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Actual good tips for incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
This lady here tells us incels how to get laid , YouTube now has pro inceltubers yeah sign me up jewtube

Its just people making videos about incels cause its an easy click grab
Very cringe, and bluepilled aswell

This lady here tells us incels how to get laid , YouTube now has pro inceltubers yeah sign me up jewtube

Condescending smug cunt deserves a good beating.

A subculture of men who blame women for that fact they are not having sex.
Won't proceed to watch further, thanks.

The irony you give them views, validation and exposure.

What is this shit, it's like pimp my ride meets a typical mtv show.

won't watch a whore.

It was an "ironic" video, but very unfunny. It's not funny just because you're putting on a manly voice and quick cutting it, and then label it "ironic".

Not one second was watched

I'm not clicking but is this the bargaining phase of the normies stages of grief towards incel?

Now they're just trying to make money off of us. How long until incel bootcamps, incel books etc

+1. Pathetic whore clickbait. Doubt she will survive a month living an incel life.
I remember an article written by an average looking woman in her 30s, already past the wall. She went to japan and became depressed because men ignored her.

She would complain that cashiers and baristas would simply do their job and never hit on her. No one on the street paid any attention to her. Guys wouldn't hit on her at parties. She said that she felt invisible and it destroyed her. She went types a few pages worth of text complaining but never realized that that was what the average guy experiences. Much less incels.

I literally did not understand anything the whore said. Is this degenerate slut a part of some Wigger subculture?

Not clicking on that thumbnail bro, cliffs?

Not
Worth
Watching
I’ve seen it

she shud be forced to work in the coal mines

Sad. You can't even make a channel that makes videos showing incels in a positive light or it's "hate speech"

Here is a good tip: ldar

You do rrealize this is just an ironic video where she makes fun of incels right?
Hint hint for all autismcels here

You do rrealize this is just an ironic video where she makes fun of incels right?
Hint hint for all autismcels here
No it isn't , it's a pro incel video and she's a hired actor , it's making fun of all those here what incels need to do videos

It's an ironic video. At least she doesn't hate on incels that much. At least from what I have seen, haven't watched the whole thing.

That cunt sure has a punchable face. Not giving any views.

That cunt sure has a punchable face. Not giving any views.
She's a paid actress cast in this video to make a parody of the Thot will tell incels what's wrong with them videos