Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Active shooting live - Suspect still at-large

• Thread starter Deleted member 30912
  • Start date
Alright, which one of you niggas is it

Briefing in 5 minutes.

He’s either a mayo or a happa

My money is on mayo since it’s in Shitsconsin

Ak47, MAC-11, Glocks, and 9's

WTF... no clue we still had malls in this country.

Definitely racially motivated then.

i got murder on my mind :feelsdevil:

I'm gonna disappointed if this ends up being their score. Turner Diarycels.

:feelsmusic: good song ngl
I wake up in the morning I got murder on my mind AK47, MAC-11, Glocks, and 9's And all these pussy [n] hating tryna knock me off my grind But I can't let 'em do it I got murder on my mind

Reminder.

Yellow tape around his body, it's a fucking homicide
I didn't even mean to shoot 'em, he just caught me by surprise I reloaded my pistol, cocked it back, and shot him twice

I didn't even mean to shoot 'em, he just caught me by surprise I reloaded my pistol, cocked it back, and shot him twice
His body dropped down to the floor and he had teardrops in his eyes

His body dropped down to the floor and he had teardrops in his eyes
He grabbed me by my hands and said he was afraid to die I told 'em it's too late my friend, its time to say "Goodbye" And he died inside my arms, blood all on my shirt

I'm late to the game, what's the score?

Couldn't find news articles about any shooting.

Who is the "you guys"? And web cams? Wouldn't they just use IP addresses? That is fucking stupid.

And Biden won. There is no way the fraud was sufficient enough in every state that Trump would need to win. Tons of people hate his guys. Imagine thinking he was a sure win.

They're not talking about it, and I think the investigation is on-going. Sounds like no one was killed.

8 shots but no goals :feelsPop:

But it looks like he got away (for now). Afaik no mass shooter has ever gotten away with it because there's always just so much video surveillance and evidence everywhere. But maybe in the Covid era a shooter would be able to put a face mask on and slip out undetected.

Who is the "you guys"? And web cams? Wouldn't they just use IP addresses? That is fucking stupid.

And Biden won. There is no way the fraud was sufficient enough in every state that Trump would need to win. Tons of people hate his guys. Imagine thinking he was a sure win.
"You guys" refers to 4chan /pol/

Funny how shootings start up again as covid shit dies down. For some reason a shitty and weak virus like this magically stopped them from going crazy and taking peoples lives for all these months.