Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL acting autistic in league chat because of a loss streak

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 989

I shot 10 women players in the head in videogames today, I destroyed an IDF base i made in ARMA 3 editor and i coomed alot today, I also exploded my toilet, Id say today was a very productve LDAR day, I ate half of 1kg pizza and gulped down 1.8 kg of lasagne while drnking a fanta, All the stuff i got on discount.

Over for lossstreakcels, Im also on a 3 game lossstreak rn

I used to want to try League when/if I do get a gaming PC, yet I now longer want to, after reading a few things:
-Skill gap between new players & older players is too wide
-Seems too much of a "grinding" game
-Unless you can twitchmaxx from it, what even is the point?

I used to want to try League when/if I do get a gaming PC, yet I now longer want to, after reading a few things:
-Skill gap between new players & older players is too wide
-Seems too much of a "grinding" game
-Unless you can twitchmaxx from it, what even is the point?
dont get into it. its the worst experience ever imaginable especially for new players.

We can play some normals on EUW if you want, that account is more ovER than your life
i dont really care since I play to cope nothing else I dont enjoy the game nor care for my rank. I need to keep my mind occupied with something because otherwise i think about traumatizing shit.

We can play some normals on EUW if you want, that account is more ovER than your life
also I know that the acc is pathetic with low winrate, when i started i had 70% winrate but i fcked up everything by queuing up 24/7 and lost like 20 in a row.

That account has too many games played, if Nuguri hopped on it he wouldn't reach Master.

Playing on EUNE is truecel that server is completely dead
i play on eune because of a few people. My cousin and my cousin's friend. I've got someone I know from Germany who also plays there and sometimes we duoq. As I said i dont give a shti about rank if i could reach diamond would be great and thats all.

That account has too many games played, if Nuguri hopped on it he wouldn't reach Master.

Playing on EUNE is truecel that server is completely dead
DOINB 매크로{NEW} NUNU FAKER中路MID 2 TOP GANK HACK骇客MW2 EXIT MAP RIOT SHIELD GLITCH JUMP?! OUT OF MAP SNOWBALL EXPLOIT사라지다 KILL ENEMY ((INVISIBLE))=UNDETECTED IN SOUTH-WESTERN TIMBUKTU [[PATCH 10.16/() 99.9% LOOPHOLE!!WTF!!(WHAT THE )DOINB 매크로 {NEW} NUNU FAKER中路MID 2 TOP GANK HACK骇客MW2 EXIT MAP RIOT SHIELD GLITCH JUMP?! OUT OF MAP SNOWBALL EXPLOIT사라지다 MAW 500+ APM HACK [L9 ELO BOOST] F4KER 시ㅔㅎ (SKT T1) RYZE STAGE 7 BARON GLITCH PATCH 14.2 UNLOCKED ㅊ듀쇼 [HIDDEN LOCATION] DOINB RYZE ][L9 GANG LEADER][ ! IS BACK ! HOWLINGABYSS WADBÅT HACK 英雄联盟 NEW RUNESይሮጣልANCIENT RUNEGANDALF 魔法 9K LP MACRO GOD ARAM-WARRIOR MODE與男孩 GULAG TELEPORTATION JUTSU ፕራይONን 黃金種植HARVEST ENEMY SOUL FOR EMPEROR VL15T4R?ጥፋት ይመጣል OPGG HACKDOINB 엍너 댱맡