Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Act Man Vs AndyPantsGaming

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV7qvv1LXao

I dislike both of these two but AndyPantsgaming was so retarded here. He's just a grifter looking for clout while Act man is some coomsumer who hypes up every random goyslop triple A game that get's released these days. Skip to 6:12

i know that soy man hypes up every random goyslop triple A game but you have to admit that a few of his videos are enjoyable and a little bit based.

A'ck ma'am has become really gay over the past few years, it really shouldn't be that hard to make fun of him or go at him andypants is such a retard

Andy actually uses the "leftists are the TRUE racists" "argument" at one point IIRC kek. What a retard.

Andy actually uses the "leftists are the TRUE racists" "argument" at one point IIRC kek. What a retard.
I'd prefer if synthetic man or American Krogan had a debate with Act Man than this retarded grifter.

I hate that andy retard, i get the message he is pushing and agree with it but somehow he delivers it in worst cringest way possible.

Also this nigga got destroyed in debate acted like a complete retard.

I hate that andy retard, i get the message he is pushing and agree with it but somehow he delivers it in worst cringest way possible.

Also this nigga got destroyed in debate acted like a complete retard.
He's a grifter who will leave soon.

Grifter npc (with bigger audience) vs Grifter npc (with smaller audience) now place your bets who would win.

Like I said on another thread I knew that Andypants nigga was a huge grifter from his third video. Just repeating the same tropes and mantras that 4chan has been saying since Gamergate or the 2016 elections (videogames are gay nowadays, feminism ruined gaming, Christian religion is heckin based and redpilled, etc.) just for clout and subs. His most ridiculous claim was that Ride to Hell Retribution (one of the worst 7th gen videogames) is a good game because it has manly bikers doing manly things :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

A'ck ma'am has become really gay over the past few years, it really shouldn't be that hard to make fun of him or go at him andypants is such a retard
Halofags are all really gay, Killzone enjoyers however are extremely straight and well adjusted