Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Acnescarcels GTFIH

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-

Compared this guy... how bad are your acne scars? If his are an 8, I'd say mine are a 5.

just get rid of your scars and see what happens

I've heard acne is a sign of steroid use

B4987306 C846 4A3A A87A 82C45B763CDA

How do you compare to this?

If his are 8, then mine are 11.

How do you compare to this?

that guy has acne, not many scars. When I had cystic acne 2.5 years ago, mine was worse than his by about 2 points.
If his are 8, then mine are 11.
is that king cobra; rough bro... Josh actually has very clear skin.
I've heard acne is a sign of steroid use
could be
just get rid of your scars and see what happens
im trying, they're def better from a few months ago
@acnescarcel

I have a lot of acne but not too many scars

I get pretty severe acne often, but I never get scars after it heals. Thank the lord. I would have roped.

If his are 8 mine are 8-10

@janoycresva jfl you are the first guy to recognize my avatar. Josh should be a incel, how he ascended is beyond me. I guess black magic is legit tbh.

i have slight acne scars but because im so fucking ugly its one of the least things im worried about. i dont really stay up at night worrying about acne, really thats a fucking privilege

@janoycresva jfl you are the first guy to recognize my avatar. Josh should be a incel, how he ascended is beyond me. I guess black magic is legit tbh.

he could be lying, I stopped watching that guy like 3 years ago; right after he got fired from wendy's lmao... very depressing time in my life when I would listen to cobra ramble on for like 3 hours about non sense.

Sounds like he should Proactiveplusmax or Doxycyclinemax

he could be lying, I stopped watching that guy like 3 years ago; right after he got fired from wendy's lmao... very depressing time in my life when I would listen to cobra ramble on for like 3 hours about non sense.
He accidentally showed his dick on stream once and it was pretty big. I honestly think having a big dick is a huge advantage. Josh and Eggy are both inceltier guys with 8”+ dicks and both have had sex and short term relationships.

I face mog Josh but foids must be able to sense my 4 inch penis.

Sounds like he should Proactiveplusmax or Doxycyclinemax
2 of the worst things for acne lmao
He accidentally showed his dick on stream once and it was pretty big. I honestly think having a big dick is a huge advantage. Josh and Eggy are both inceltier guys with 8”+ dicks and both have had sex and short term relationships.

I face mog Josh but foids must be able to sense my 4 inch penis.
i saw still...
face>>>
josh wouldn't be ugly if he didn't have fetal alcohol syndrome

Still suffering with acne and bad scars from previous acne. That guy in the video has a much better looking face than mine. Both my left and right temple have atrophic acne scars, my nose has disgusting open pores, and the rest of my face have ugly purple spots, especially on my cheeks.

I only use cetaphil to clean my face, it works well in removing the oil but I can't seem to get rid of my acne.

Mine are slightly better. It's hard to say though, acne scars are basically 100% dependent on the light.

I don't have pits, but I do have red marks.

Mines are way worse, and they have some red coloring to them that makes them way more noticable