Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Acnecel poll

What's your acne power level?

• Total voters
happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
I hate it so much. Clear skin = 0-2 pimples

Underage with slight skin disturbances but not full blown acne

18 with few pimples

Clear skin but either way I'm ugly

Got rid of my facial acne at 22, still got pretty much on my back. White T-Shirts have bloody spots on them regulary :feelsrope:

i had it pretty bad in HS, still noticeable but alot better

at least at one thing I got to mog someone

Underage with mild acne and scars

Why aren't you taking accutane

I have a lot on my forehead, greasy asf no matter how much I wash.

Maybe it has something to do with race/genes

Truecels have scratch scars.

I have clear skin now but Idk for how long. I’m one of the few that think acne is more diet than genetic and was used by pharmaceutical and food companies to help the government make undesirable men. It’s a theory that make sense.

I'm too low T for those

25 with acne scars, but they are not severe as of the moment. i still need to do more surgery to clear them up

>Underage with clear skin:5
Mogs me to Middle Earth

My acne is fading away, but I hope I won't start balding

Me too.:feelscry: It's because we're high T right?:feelsbadman:
I guess. I am also NW3 balding but I am gymmaxxed and my voice/frame is relatively manly (at least compared to incels)

I guess. I am also NW3 balding but I am gymmaxxed and my voice/frame is relatively manly (at least compared to incels)

NWing suicide fuel

Im clear. But finished 2 accutane cycles totaling almost 2 years

technically don't have any pimples right now because I've been on accutane for 8 months. still a lot of redness though, and before that I had massive cysts which made me look legit subhuman

Underage with acne, actually in the process of trying to minimize it right now (cutting dairy, wheat and etc...)

basically this, I cant even get the blood off. Also my face is full of acne its so ugly
Get a sunburn or at least a tan on your back. When the skin peels off the acne disappears until winter. Works for me every year.
Probably works for acne in the face, but only a little bit.

a whole year without fapping ?
yeah. I failed many many times before I hit 1 year plus. Consistent cold showers whenever get erection(I will stay in cold water till erection goes down), no cell phone in bathroom, meditation and few other things all stack up to allow long NoFap streak

those questions are awfully exact and the votes are publicly visible
nice try CIA

those questions are awfully exact and the votes are publicly visible
nice try CIA
In light of the recent revelations, I made this thread to provide useful data. @SergeantIncel @Master of the FBI, @knajjd of the Turkish Special Forces as well as @cocksucker in the CIA all appreciate this thread

In light of the recent revelations, I made this thread to provide useful data. @SergeantIncel @Master of the FBI, @knajjd of the Turkish Special Forces as well as @cocksucker in the CIA all appreciate this thread
iu

leaked image from Serge and Master

I'm probably among the top 3 worst acnecels on this forum tbh

30+ with no acne right now, but during my teenage years it was BRUTAL holy fuck, chest, neck, back and face was covered.

Very little acne as an adult because I used accutane.

How high were you when making this poll?