Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Acne Scars?

NagarNikkucel

NagarNikkucel

Acne twisted me (:
-
Anyone else have severe acne scars over their face and body?! Or its just me?

My inceldom is mostly attributed to my utterly horrible skin genetics.

I'm a freakshow.

yep same here. at least -2 smv due to my pizza face

as my acne is finally clearing up, the scars on my forehead are becoming more apparent. Looks like I’ve been sprayed with a bb gun for fucks sake :feelsjuice:

I have some but not a lot. Thankfully at 21 my acne is finally starting to clear

Yeah mine are bad. Ppl touch their cheeks and look at me with disgust or pity. I'm getting microneedling and laser treatment. They've been getting a little better

Yeah mine are bad. Ppl touch their cheeks and look at me with disgust or pity. I'm getting microneedling and laser treatment. They've been getting a little better
I've spent lot of money on these but sadly scars are forever

I have seemingly permenant temple acne and acne Scars all over my cheeks. I look like a mutant freak it makes me want to scream

I have seemingly permenant temple acne and acne Scars all over my cheeks. I look like a mutant freak it makes me want to scream
I know right. I feel like a subhuman freakshow and my mental health is non existent.
Beardmaxx
How am I supposed to grow beard on my forehead temples and top of the cheek (near cheekbones).
Thanks for the Suifuel
Its true, I've spent 15K USD. Good luck. But in the end it's futile honestly.

And there's actual living humans who went through acne like pissing, any marks goes away naturally and the period of acne is unnaturally short
Though maybe calling them humans might not necessarily be true

yep same here. at least -2 smv due to my pizza face
pineapple doesn't go on pizza but pepperoni is nice:feelskek::feelsokman:
Anyone else have severe acne scars over their face and body?! Or its just me?

My inceldom is mostly attributed to my utterly horrible skin genetics.

I'm a freakshow.
i still get acne now in my 20's, its hell:feelsrope:

I know right. I feel like a subhuman freakshow and my mental health is non existent.

How am I supposed to grow beard on my forehead temples and top of the cheek (near cheekbones).

Its true, I've spent 15K USD. Good luck. But in the end it's futile honestly.
How bad were yours? I have the rolling type

I have crap genetics

How bad were yours? I have the rolling type
I have complete collection, icepick on nose, rolling on cheeks and boxscar on temple.

I'm the absolute worst of the worst I see IRL when it comes to skin genes.

All throughout my teenage years, I would get the periodic pimple or a couple of them on my face. But there weren't always pimples on my face, they just kind of came and went. Normal teenage stuff. Then, at 19, I started getting cystic acne, which I still deal with to this day, I turned 22 less than a week ago, and I still have breakouts all the time. It's not as bad as it was during its peak, but I still have to deal with scars from pimples/cysts from 2+ years ago. My mother and I went through tons of skincare creams and facewashes but almost none of them work, even though they were expensive as hell, probably because they were "organic" treatments. Nonetheless, we eventually found one product that worked, Banish, and even though that's also expensive and organic - it works, for the most part, and that's good enough for me. Gets rid of pimples really fast, but they also have this scar cream that doesn't really do anything. I use a face wash and two creams twice a day as well as the occasional microneedle and face mask. Lately, my skin's been better than it's ever been - there are just pimples that show up in the frequent spots, the acne scars I've gotta deal with, and one particularly stubborn cyst. Oddly enough, I never really got acne on my body - until last year. I'd love to try Accutane since I've heard it's a miracle anti-acne product, but that shit is legit hundreds of dollars per bottle, plus you have to get frequent blood tests because apparently Accutane can fuck up your liver, and we humans unfortunately only have one of those. Not sure how good Accutane works against scars, though, but it seems to stop acne for good. My acne is far and above one of my biggest insecurities, and it feels like such a brutal and unfulfilling battle thanks to scars and breakouts.

@Languishingrn

The saddest part is according to Quvos studio video on "What define facial attractiveness." almost nobody was and is accepting of acne as anything more then an unhealthy skin condition.

On the century to the belief from normies it's a healthy and natural fase of life.

Nigger no it isn't it's killed my confidence, ruin my ability to ascend , and set me back 10 years on experiences from my normie counterparts.

No one ever wanted a creator face. Fuck my DNA