Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Acne ruined my life

CopeEmpire

CopeEmpire

One cel two cel red cel blue cel
★★
My Acne's finally going away after finally getting on medicine and in honor of this I thought I might make a post of lamentation.

I was never good looking, but I could always take solace in my clear skin. All that ended in the beginning of highschool. Having pustule red covered skin is a plight supreme. I wouldn't wish this on any incel ever. I wouldn't have been a slayer, but at least I could have avoided more torment than necessary. This shit is the final assailant than turned me into a slouching subhuman, covering my cratered forehead with my hair. I would say that I would be a low tier normie with perfect skin, but my scorched face puts me firmly sub 4. It's disgusting to look at, and what's worse is that if I just had the foresight to get on the medication I am on now, I might have saved myself years of suffering.

If you take anything from my story, let it be this. Hormonal Acne is solved with PILLS, not creams. Don't bother with absolutely anything that isn't a heavy duty resort from a doctor. Everything else is snake oil. Drinking water is a farce. Moisturizer is a farce. Lotion is a farce. Facemasks are a farce. Everything you see on the internet is B.S. Chad has perfect skin from birth and could rub literally dogshit on his face and tell normies it's a new method and they would believe him. I digress

I'm coping by planning to go to the doctors and get my acne scars treated. Maybe it'll offer me some kind of catharsis. Please tell me it'll work brocels...

I thought acne were holding me back. Then my face cleared and it turns out my problems ran deeper.

There's actually a product that works and isn't drugs or some shit. It's called a rope which they sell at your local hardware store

i thought norwooding was my problem , turns out my facial bones were the problem

I'm coping by planning to go to the doctors and get my acne scars treated. Maybe it'll offer me some kind of catharsis. Please tell me it'll work brocels...
It'll only work if you have good facial bone structure, are at least 6' tall and have at least a 6" inch dick, and don't have a receding hairline.

I had terrible acne during my teenage years as well and somewhat into adulthood. Surprisingly didn't really scar all that much, although in my 30s I recently got a bad pimple and that scarred when I popped it.

My Acne's finally going away after finally getting on medicine and in honor of this I thought I might make a post of lamentation.

I was never good looking, but I could always take solace in my clear skin. All that ended in the beginning of highschool. Having pustule red covered skin is a plight supreme. I wouldn't wish this on any incel ever. I wouldn't have been a slayer, but at least I could have avoided more torment than necessary. This shit is the final assailant than turned me into a slouching subhuman, covering my cratered forehead with my hair. I would say that I would be a low tier normie with perfect skin, but my scorched face puts me firmly sub 4. It's disgusting to look at, and what's worse is that if I just had the foresight to get on the medication I am on now, I might have saved myself years of suffering.

If you take anything from my story, let it be this. Hormonal Acne is solved with PILLS, not creams. Don't bother with absolutely anything that isn't a heavy duty resort from a doctor. Everything else is snake oil. Drinking water is a farce. Moisturizer is a farce. Lotion is a farce. Facemasks are a farce. Everything you see on the internet is B.S. Chad has perfect skin from birth and could rub literally dogshit on his face and tell normies it's a new method and they would believe him. I digress

It ruined my life too. :)
How severe is your scarring? All the treatments are bogus though, I've spend around 10k USD on acne scars treatment and at best you're looking at minor improvement WHEN the lighting is in your favour.

These scars are for life. The best way is to treat acne early on to not get scarred in the first place. The second best option is acceptance.

How old are you?

I'm 30 and I still have it. Accutane helps but the acne comes back when I stop using it, and using it for life apparently isn't an option since it's so toxic.

Face ruined mine.