Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Acne is disgusting

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
chad never has it

But if he did, he'd get brutally mogged by clear-skinned chadlites

acne means your body is horribly inflamed and overridden by bacteria, fungus, etc.

acne means your hormones are a mess

Even at puberty, it's the most obvious sign to foids that you're genetic garbage

But as an adult, it's even worse, because after all these years your body STILL can't clean itself out

acne is why I am not a normal incel, but a truecel.
It is absolutely subhuman.

acne is why I am not a normal incel, but a truecel.
It is absolutely subhuman.

Acne destroyed me

Young acnecels are told to clean their face better, eat a better diet, change their pillow sheets more often, etc.

Not until youre older and you still have it do you realize, like all other normie advice, it was just gaslighting

Bad skin = trash genes

Acne destroyed me

Young acnecels are told to clean their face better, eat a better diet, change their pillow sheets more often, etc.

Not until youre older and you still have it do you realize, like all other normie advice, it was just gaslighting

Bad skin = trash genes
the advice isn't inaccurate for a certain percentage of people with acne tbh (especially teens). Some people really do just have shitty diets and poor hygiene. However, there are also people who do all that shit and still have acne due to shitty genes. People like to cope though and like to pretend that every problem has a solution so they LARP like everyone who has a shit trait just needs to work on it a little to get rid of it.

true

it's over for acnecels :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Acne is my worst trait
Even my own mother said I would have a beautiful face if I had no acne

Acne is my worst trait
Even my own mother said I would have a beautiful face if I had no acne

Brutal

At least there's hope for you though

I have acne on my face, back, upper arms, and part of my chest. I've had it like this for 5 years now. It's over.

Doubt it. You know mothers and their fake compliments

Yeah. I remember many years ago explaining the SMV scale to my mother (JFL), and she asked what I think i am and I didn't want to hurt her feelings so said 4/10 (I was really a 2 or so)

And she said, "oh don't be ridiculous" as if to imply I was higher, but then she didn't correct me, she changed the subject lol

Probably upon thinking about it for a few seconds, she realized I was indeed that ugly

Acne destroyed me

Bad skin = trash genes
its all a lie for teen acne at least, nothing works, tried all tips for a while
once I am done with my weight loss I will gymcel and legit beat the shit out of everyone
who tells me to wash my face