Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Acne destroyed me

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
When I was around 13/14 I started getting pretty bad acne on my face, cystic acne I think it is called. My diet was good and I showered often, but it was hormonal so nothing I could really do about it. I had a feeling of worry at the time about it but my parents just said it is a normal teenage thing and it would go away with time, so I ignored it. It didn't go away by itself, and I had to use accutane which I started at 17. People treated me like shit because of the acne causing me to become more and more of a recluse as I aged due to the ridicule and pain. I had no gf / friend group through HS, I spent the whole time depressed and sad. My social skills are shit now and I am very non-NT, even compared to the people here.

And as if that wasn't bad enough, I am 18 now and have these massive fucking craters all over my face. Like really deep and pronounced, extremely obvious to see, sealing my subhuman fate for good. if only I knew better I could've been normal, but now I am on this forum and i have nothing. I don't deserve this, I wasn't meant to live this life. I did nothing to make this happen, yet it is over for me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

brual it's over. no fixing it until your too old for this shit to matter. such is the life of poorfag uglies like us

When I was around 13/14 I started getting pretty bad acne on my face, cystic acne I think it is called. My diet was good and I showered often, but it was hormonal so nothing I could really do about it. I had a feeling of worry at the time about it but my parents just said it is a normal teenage thing and it would go away with time, so I ignored it. It didn't go away by itself, and I had to use accutane which I started at 17. People treated me like shit because of the acne causing me to become more and more of a recluse as I aged due to the ridicule and pain. I had no gf / friend group through HS, I spent the whole time depressed and sad. My social skills are shit now and I am very non-NT, even compared to the people here.

And as if that wasn't bad enough, I am 18 now and have these massive fucking craters all over my face. Like really deep and pronounced, extremely obvious to see, sealing my subhuman fate for good. if only I knew better I could've been normal, but now I am on this forum and i have nothing. I don't deserve this, I wasn't meant to live this life. I did nothing to make this happen, yet it is over for me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Yep it destroyed mine too, use accutane immediately it destroys acne and don’t exercise when using acuttane it saved my life, acne comes with acces fat and it bloats your face Too, it really ruined my life

Once I discovered Roacutan existed, I already had scars. I tried many things before but nothing worked.

I was in pretty much the same scenario. I had an early puberty and got heavy acne when I was in 7th grade (so 12 or 13 I think)
my parents recommended me bluepilled shit like clearasil and once I had a routine doctor appointment and he gave me accutane it was already too late. I have unfixable scars for my whole life now on my temples, eyebrows, jaw angle and a big one on my cheek

I was in pretty much the same scenario. I had an early puberty and got heavy acne when I was in 7th grade (so 12 or 13 I think)
my parents recommended me bluepilled shit like clearasil and once I had a routine doctor appointment and he gave me accutane it was already too late. I have unfixable scars for my whole life now on my temples, eyebrows, jaw angle and a big one on my cheek
Yeah, it is messed up how acne usually comes on in early teens, where you need to be making strong connections with other people the most. I used the creams too, I think it made my skin worse :feelzez:

In highschool I had a friend once with full face acne and he grabbed a girl's ass once, so I know it's possible

whitecel trait

Normies will never know how painful it is to get acnepilled to death. People would fucking call you disgusting and ugly especially because of your acne as an incel. As a guy who has lots of acnes and pimples which I inherited from my father, I feel your pain and there isn't much you can do anything about it as it is hormonal. :feelsbadman: