Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Achievement/trophy hunters

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, Dreadlockcel, Potential autist/asp
★★
Are any of you achievment/trophy hunters?

Like for Playstation players do you go for platinums?

And xbox players do you go for 100%?

Nope, as an Xbox player, I just play the games for fun and maybe some difficult achievements before stopping. I just don't have it in me for a 100% percent playthrough or game. It would be neat to have just one.

Nope, as an Xbox player, I just play the games for fun and maybe some difficult achievements before stopping. I just don't have it in me for a 100% percent playthrough or game. It would be neat to have just one.
I understand. There are certain games I play just for fun and others where I go for 100%

I understand. There are certain games I play just for fun and others where I go for 100%
Yep, I don't really see the point of going for an achievement run for multiplayer games, but I definitely see the appeal for a single player. It's just time consuming and not all that fun at times.

I go for 100 % completion but sometimes I give up.

I've got some platinums in the past om steam but I am not a trophy hunter. I have done 100% of Dying Light 2 and The Forest 1. I am working now in Red Dead Redemption 2.

I've got some platinums in the past om steam but I am not a trophy hunter. I have done 100% of Dying Light 2 and The Forest 1. I am working now in Red Dead Redemption 2.
Nice. I've heard red dead redemption 2 is hard to platinum

I don't go for achievement's I just play the game

Nice. What's your favorite completions?
Black ops cold war bo1 bo2 bo3 , alsp done all the easter eggs and spec ops and raids in mw19 bocw vanguard mw22 and mw23 , batman arkham knight , shadow of mordor , shadow of war , far cry 5 and new dawn

Black ops cold war bo1 bo2 bo3 , alsp done all the easter eggs and spec ops and raids in mw19 bocw vanguard mw22 and mw23 , batman arkham knight , shadow of mordor , shadow of war , far cry 5 and new dawn
Damn nice. I'm 2 achievements off of 100% cold war but the fire team servers are dead asf

Yes but there isnt a single Steam game where i got 100% because i have no discipline and patience

Try to Achievement farm 100% in World of Warcraft.

Damn nice. I'm 2 achievements off of 100% cold war but the fire team servers are dead asf
I think u can do that on other gamemodes too im not sure , it was too painful even when it came out

Whats the second achiveemnt

Try to 100 diablo 3 hardcore

I think u can do that on other gamemodes too im not sure , it was too painful even when it came out

Whats the second achiveemnt
Getting 100 kills with vehicles. Rc-xd's count towards it and I'm like 50 something precent of the way through but niggas on that game are too sweaty for me to have the motivation to get the achievement. I may go back for it one day though

D3 at Release of Reaper of Souls was Peak Gaming
D3 at release was peak of gaming too , first summer was fucking insane , man those were the times where games were legit masterpieces , i remember not sleeping for 2 days and finishing the game in 2 days , my parents were mad at me lol

Reaper of souls was great too yeah but i liked vanilla d3 2012 summer more

D4 is so lame af its sad

Getting 100 kills with vehicles. Rc-xd's count towards it and I'm like 50 something precent of the way through but niggas on that game are too sweaty for me to have the motivation to get the achievement. I may go back for it one day though
vtol counts i think i did it with that 7 kill and gunship , i called gunship 75 times i was a pro playrr and got 21 killstreak

vtol counts i think i did it with that 7 kill and gunship , i called gunship 75 times i was a pro playrr and got 21 killstreak
No vtols don't count unfortunately