Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Accused of sexual assault at fucking school

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
I know people are tired of me talking about whatever teen drama I have at school, but this is the only place I have to vent without getting sent to the loony bin. But this probably some shit people would wanna read and give a fuck about this time so here goes! (I have a tldr at the bottom)

Yesterday I was having a completely normal day at school in my weight training class, lifting my weights and shit, when all of a sudden my teacher tells me they need me in the front office. So I walk in there with the dumbest look on my face ever because I did nothing petty or anything that could have been perceived as wrong or anything of the sorts for the entire month. I didn't say something weird to someone I knew IRL online or anything. So I walked in there and sat down and some assistant principle told me to come into his room and he did the whole pretend to be your friend thing and shit and we exchanged formalities and blah blah blah. And he says something along the lines of "I've had some girls say you've been making uncomfortable and touching them" and I was just fucking flabberghasted to the point where I thought I was dreaming because this is the same shit a group of foids tried to do to me last year because I called one of them a whore and shit and I think 11 bitches said I did something to them. And it was like dumb shit like "Truckzo was to close to me." and "Truckzo looked up my dress" just silly shit that made no sense, like yeah I'm totally gonna look up your skirt in a public area and make it so obvious in front of a damn camera because I know exactly who the bitch who said that is because she was bragging about it to some people and it made its way back to me. But anyways he says he has to call my mom and shit and my mom is just fucking furious and straight up ask the man "Are you kidding me?"

Nothing really happened with that besides them sending me back to class to finish the day and go to football practice and my mom picks me up and tells me she's going to pull me out the school. And I was actually having a bit of a good time minus the normalfaggots bickering, but something about normies is that you can get under their skin easy and stay mentally 1 up on them and then they do shit like this. So its a double edged sword really, And my mom goes on about how what if her uncle or whatever does something and blah blah blah the whole you're black they're white shit. And in the office right? The funny thing is that they gave no specifics when they said "this happened 2 weeks ago"

What happened 2 weeks ago? Me touching her ass and now she's writing the report? or I touched her ass and she made the report 2 weeks ago? If it was number 2 she clearly must've not told her parents giving the statement 0 credibility at all. Or option 1 which is just stupid because if you touch somebodies fucking ass especially as an incel you'd think someone would have turned around and made a scene? Just stupid shit I swear the lack of logic in these motherfuckers is crazy.

Tldr ver: Foid accused me of sexual assault by saying I touched her ass. This claim has many fallacies and the officials at the school gave no specifics on when event took place and only said "it happened 2 weeks ago" but what happened 2 weeks ago? She made the report after i touched her ass and waited 2 weeks to say anything? or she claims I did it 2 weeks ago and wrote the report soon after I had "done" this and they are just now telling my family about it?

another fallacy is if I "did" touch her why didn't she tell her parents as soon as possible? as if she did I probably wouldn't be alive or maybe I would be hurt or I would be getting sued or in prison.

Toilets make up shit now just to get incels in trouble. They have all the power

No no no no no dont let your mom pull you out of school unless you get an exchange.

11 is absurd though.

No no no no no dont let your mom pull you out of school unless you get an exchange.
shes thinking of putting me in a new school on a new football team

I kinda dont wanna leave because I was having a good time

shes thinking of putting me in a new school on a new football team

I kinda dont wanna leave because I was having a good time
how old are you

yes there is no need to more than 3 one is being facefucked second is licking balls 3rd is sucking rectum at once 3 is definitely enough (in video game)
And u need another to switch in between fucking

You are a badass kid. Dont fuck your life up
im not trying to fuck my life up

These whores just dont want incels to live their lives

I actually made an effort to stay away from these bitches and avoid them

Accuse them of racism

Why are you still going to the gov school?

Malcolm x, once said,

" Only a fool would let the enemy teach his children. " (or something like that)

You can get free internet dregee for high scoll. If smart nigger!

Gov, school, bad!

I got GED at 15 then free collage!

Sure, me smart, but not that snsrt!

I know people are tired of me talking about whatever teen drama I have at school, but this is the only place I have to vent without getting sent to the loony bin. But this probably some shit people would wanna read and give a fuck about this time so here goes! (I have a tldr at the bottom)

Yesterday I was having a completely normal day at school in my weight training class, lifting my weights and shit, when all of a sudden my teacher tells me they need me in the front office. So I walk in there with the dumbest look on my face ever because I did nothing petty or anything that could have been perceived as wrong or anything of the sorts for the entire month. I didn't say something weird to someone I knew IRL online or anything. So I walked in there and sat down and some assistant principle told me to come into his room and he did the whole pretend to be your friend thing and shit and we exchanged formalities and blah blah blah. And he says something along the lines of "I've had some girls say you've been making uncomfortable and touching them" and I was just fucking flabberghasted to the point where I thought I was dreaming because this is the same shit a group of foids tried to do to me last year because I called one of them a whore and shit and I think 11 bitches said I did something to them. And it was like dumb shit like "Truckzo was to close to me." and "Truckzo looked up my dress" just silly shit that made no sense, like yeah I'm totally gonna look up your skirt in a public area and make it so obvious in front of a damn camera because I know exactly who the bitch who said that is because she was bragging about it to some people and it made its way back to me. But anyways he says he has to call my mom and shit and my mom is just fucking furious and straight up ask the man "Are you kidding me?"

Nothing really happened with that besides them sending me back to class to finish the day and go to football practice and my mom picks me up and tells me she's going to pull me out the school. And I was actually having a bit of a good time minus the normalfaggots bickering, but something about normies is that you can get under their skin easy and stay mentally 1 up on them and then they do shit like this. So its a double edged sword really, And my mom goes on about how what if her uncle or whatever does something and blah blah blah the whole you're black they're white shit. And in the office right? The funny thing is that they gave no specifics when they said "this happened 2 weeks ago"

What happened 2 weeks ago? Me touching her ass and now she's writing the report? or I touched her ass and she made the report 2 weeks ago? If it was number 2 she clearly must've not told her parents giving the statement 0 credibility at all. Or option 1 which is just stupid because if you touch somebodies fucking ass especially as an incel you'd think someone would have turned around and made a scene? Just stupid shit I swear the lack of logic in these motherfuckers is crazy.

Tldr ver: Foid accused me of sexual assault by saying I touched her ass. This claim has many fallacies and the officials at the school gave no specifics on when event took place and only said "it happened 2 weeks ago" but what happened 2 weeks ago? She made the report after i touched her ass and waited 2 weeks to say anything? or she claims I did it 2 weeks ago and wrote the report soon after I had "done" this and they are just now telling my family about it?

another fallacy is if I "did" touch her why didn't she tell her parents as soon as possible? as if she did I probably wouldn't be alive or maybe I would be hurt or I would be getting sued or in prison.
Your life or your social life is now over

Feelz, i shoved a foid and one of my hands hit her breasts and i said,"boogibahhh!!!", I wanted her to get the Fuck away from me and my Friend Anthony, WE were the only three people in the hallway, tell me why 17 motherfuckers witnessef this SEXUAL ASSAULT and i had to go to jail, get expelled, go to a mental health facility and get juvénile probation for one year. Meanwhile the same foids been getting fingerbanged on the bus by minichads since âge 10, justfuckinglol, it was over before it began

Feelz, i shoved a foid and one of my hands hit her breasts and i said,"boogibahhh!!!", I wanted her to get the Fuck away from me and my Friend Anthony, WE were the only three people in the hallway, tell me why 17 motherfuckers witnessef this SEXUAL ASSAULT and i had to go to jail, get expelled, go to a mental health facility and get juvénile probation for one year. Meanwhile the same foids been getting fingerbanged on the bus by minichads since âge 10, justfuckinglol, it was over before it began
I was 14 then, truly a blackpill expérience

Massive ragefuel.
Not for something as serious as sexual assault thankfully but I have been falsely accused of crap by vile bitches before. And no one defended me despite being there.:blackpill:
I would normally say get a crowbar and bash her skull in but if you are 15 and haven't given up on life yet I am afraid you do not have many choices besides sucking it up despite how unjust it is.
Keep denying the accusations though. Yes, it's futile and you won't be convincing anyone but do not bow down to BS.

Jfl

Did ur record get wiped at least? Heard that happens to youths in some places
It did, turned out to be pointless tho bcuz After a year in the army i ended up catching some felonies

Might as well do it since you are already falsely accused

Tldr ver: Foid accused me of sexual assault by saying I touched her ass. This claim has many fallacies and the officials at the school gave no specifics on when event took place and only said "it happened 2 weeks ago" but what happened 2 weeks ago?
You should tell them that if they're so confident you sexually assaulted your classmate that she ought to file criminal charges with the police.
That might scare her off since police tend to require more solid proof than bullshit HS/college tribunals

Already got 15 accusations of sexual assault at 15. You are a badass kid. Dont fuck your life up
People who are only badass are people born in the same year as me. This guy is barely older than the fucking ds.

shut the fuck up

you're the biggest volcel i know by your own points
Common teen baby angst. Go fuck them whores already and be Chad. I believe in you zoomer man

In the old days sexual assault was forced fucking now pinching an ass is sexual assault and a criminal offense lol

Your misery is their entertainment. No ones going to question them when making such claims. They know it'll harm you, it's a game to them

Go fuck them whores already and be Chad. I believe in you zoomer man
thanks man i've been maxxing a lot

Also i have been activating my testosterone and been growing a lot from playing football

I suspect I can be 6 foot??

thanks man i've been maxxing a lot

Also i have been activating my testosterone and been growing a lot from playing football

I suspect I can be 6 foot??
You're 15 so yeah. That or rob a pharmacy for high (in videogame) like GTA 6

yeah I'm totally gonna look up your skirt in a public area and make it so obvious in front of a damn camera
I used to do this in 8th, 9th and 10th grade alot. 11th and 12th as well but to a lesser extent. Sometimes though, if the skirt was short enough, I would walk up behind them if we were in line or if they were standing somewhere doing something, I'd take my phone out and snap a pic. The most common color underwear I saw was white and black. Although sometimes I saw different colors like pink and blue, green, yellow, etc. And every once in a blue moon, there wasn't any underwear at all. Needless to say, I ferociously fapped to all of these photos once I got home the day of taking them. I can't tell you how many trillions of sperm cells died as a result of taking these pics.

In the old days sexual assault was forced fucking now pinching an ass is sexual assault and a criminal offense lol
:yes:It's such a loaded term for a literal nothingburger

Yesterday I was having a completely normal day at school in my weight training class, lifting my weights and shit,
School? I've never seen this in the UK. Sounds more like a prison. :feelshaha:

Go to the principle and tell them the b(w)itches called you a nigger

Go to the principle and tell them the b(w)itches called you a nigger
@Truckzo try this and update us say stuff like i will not tolerate racism in 2022 with loud voice and mack a big deal about it and them calling you nigger and telling you to go back to black afrcia try this only if they non nigger