Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Accumulating knowledge is useless without skill or talent

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
For the past year or 2 I was trying to learn as much as possible at times. Primarily in history, anthropology, genetics a little in geography & neuroscience.
Also by as much as possible I mean like a few minutes each day of just searching it up, watching a tiktok about it or watching a YouTube video about it. I would then bring it up on whatever platform I was talking to people on.

Overall it doesn’t do shit I’m still shit in school, I’m still seen as retarded and low iq by everyone around me except close authority figures, I overestimate my knowledge.

I need to have at least a large amount of info as a whole. I don’t do anything. I DONT EVEN PLAY FUCKING VIDYA I NEVER DID I NEVER FUCKING PLAYED GENUINE VIDEO GAMES I JUST PLAYED DOGSHIT MOBILE GAMES WHEN I WAS A LITTLE KID LIKE A FAGGOT. I’m on my phone 10-12 hours a day just scrolling .is, tiktok, discord, etc. I spend some of that time listening to music or maladaptive daydreaming. :fuk: .

What fucking bullshit Jew doctors tell you saying adhd pills will help you. These stupid pills haven’t helped me with shit the past 6 years. I live the most truecel life on this site this is just a minuscule issue on top of my hundreds of others.

I got made fun of for having 4.0 gpas in school.

They said I got good grades because I was a no life loser with no friends.

knowledge is overrated

the human mind isn't a machine that stocks data and memorize weird scientist shit

It’s useless when you have no use for that knowledge. I was learning Spanish then I realized I don’t know anyone that speaks Spanish. It won’t make more money and even if I travel to Spain almost everyone there speaks English so why in wasting my time leading a useless language

That's a load of shit, and they know it. Normies, Chads, and foids are capable of getting high GPAs all the time, difference is, they often get that handed to them, and don't work for them, like we do. I remember in my high school, many of the popular students, and some of the less popular, but not ostracized or bullied students, got the highest grades in the school and received Honors. Meanwhile, I was shoved to a corner, out of sight, out of mind.

It's not about the GPA; it's about you being different, and they use anything they can, like your GPA, to remind you of "your place": beneath them. Fuck normies.

That's a load of shit, and they know it. Normies, Chads, and foids are capable of getting high GPAs all the time, difference is, they often get that handed to them, and don't work for them, like we do. I remember in my high school, many of the popular students, and some of the less popular, but not ostracized or bullied students, got the highest grades in the school and received Honors. Meanwhile, I was shoved to a corner, out of sight, out of mind.

It's not about the GPA; it's about you being different, and they use anything they can, like your GPA, to remind you of "your place": beneath them. Fuck normies.
Yeah lmao. But I believe that as an incel you just can't win no matter what, and its only cool if chad does it.

knowledge is overrated

the human mind isn't a machine that stocks data and memorize weird scientist shit
Cap. Knowledge is very important and it makes you feel good about yourself knowing a little about everything. Also being very knowledgable about a subject gives you an upper hand on normies. I history mog 99% of normies.
It’s useless when you have no use for that knowledge. I was learning Spanish then I realized I don’t know anyone that speaks Spanish. It won’t make more money and even if I travel to Spain almost everyone there speaks English so why in wasting my time leading a useless language
Im hispanic so I need to be fluent in my language. But JFL it’s pretty sad I’m not perfectly fluent in Spanish

Just abuse your BLM clout when you move to California and ascend with gullible, vapid-minded art bitches.
That's the plan lmao.

That’s because you go to a shitty public school. You should at least mog normies in smth and not turn out like me