Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel According to this dumb study holes prefer men with dad bods. I believe in them tbh.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

The “dad-bod” is making a return, according to a new survey, signaling a forward step for body diversity. Some 75% of respondents to a survey conducted by Dating.com said that they preferred the soft and round male body type to a more toned one.
The Dating.com survey, conducted from 2,000 participants, found that 20% of participants claimed that bod shape did not matter at all when it came to finding a partner. It also found that only 15% liked a “Barbie or Ken-like body type”.
Very fit and in shape bodies are seen as ideal when it comes to attracting a partner, however the users of Dating.com just proved that isn’t always the case when it comes to real-life romances,” said Maria Sullivan, vice-president of the dating website. “

I believe in them because when they think of a man with dad bod, they think of a tallfaggot with a good face, they don't think about a subhuman manlet. Women really only care about genetics, they care about things YOU CAN'T CHANGE. When women think about guys with muscles and that go to the gym, they think about the vast majority of ugly coping guys lifting weight, those who dream to have a chance with holes with their toned muscles, unaware that this doesn't matter at all to roasties if you are ugly. If you don't have a pretty face, height, good dick size etc, at least something good that you are born with it, self improvement is a waste of time because it won't even let you have a chance. Genetics to women are all that matter, muscles are only a bonus when you already are attractive in the first place.

Women really only cares about genetics, they care about things YOU CAN'T CHANGE.
Things you can change, like muscles, are only multipliers. An ugly and short framecel with muscles is simply 0 x whatever= 0.

"Did someone say dad bod!!"
Ec0

Things you can change, like muscles, are only multipliers. An ugly and short framecel with muscles is simply 0 x whatever= 0.
They'll take a skinnyfat dude over a gymmaxxed tryhard if the skinnyfat dude has either: face, height or simply frame

Even just frame is enough to make the skinnyfat dude worth 10 times more in the eyes of women. I'm absolutely not exaggerating when i say that just having big wrists and hands will make you more of a man in women's eyes than being an "aesthetic" dude who's ripped but who has 6in wrists @ReturnOfSaddam

I believe in them because when they think of a man with dad bod, they think of a tallfaggot with a good face, they don't think about a subhuman manlet. Women really only care about genetics, they care about things YOU CAN'T CHANGE. When women think about guys with muscles and that go to the gym, they think about the vast majority of ugly coping guys lifting weight, those who dream to have a chance with holes with their toned muscles, unaware that this doesn't matter at all to roasties if you are ugly. If you don't have a pretty face, height, good dick size etc, at least something good that you are born with it, self improvement is a waste of time because it won't even let you have a chance. Genetics to women are all that matter, muscles are only a bonus when you already are attractive in the first place.
truth

dad bod BBBBBUT THEN FORGET OHHHH NO NOT EVERY MAN SILLY
ITS THE 10% OF OVER 6 FEET CCCCCCCCHHHHADBOD ONLY SILLY INWELLRINOOS

gymaxxxx is good BUT ONLY FOR INTIMIDATION, YOU NEED TO BE BIG AND MUSCULAR NOT TWINK AND LOW BODYFAT WITH 1 OUNCE OF MUSCLE

WOMEN AND MEN ONLY REACT TO FORCE

Over for trained chads.

truth

dad bod BBBBBUT THEN FORGET OHHHH NO NOT EVERY MAN SILLY
ITS THE 10% OF OVER 6 FEET CCCCCCCCHHHHADBOD ONLY SILLY INWELLRINOOS

gymaxxxx is good BUT ONLY FOR INTIMIDATION, YOU NEED TO BE BIG AND MUSCULAR NOT TWINK AND LOW BODYFAT WITH 1 OUNCE OF MUSCLE

WOMEN AND MEN ONLY REACT TO FORCE
This.

Gymaxxing can help if you have the foundation. Otherwise, it's just for intimidation. At the end chads always wins.

They'll take a skinnyfat dude over a gymmaxxed tryhard if the skinnyfat dude has either: face, height or simply frame

Even just frame is enough to make the skinnyfat dude worth 10 times more in the eyes of women. I'm absolutely not exaggerating when i say that just having big wrists and hands will make you more of a man in women's eyes than being an "aesthetic" dude who's ripped but who has 6in wrists @ReturnOfSaddam
when someone replies TO ANY OF YOUR POSTS WITH HIGH IQ REPLIES YOU GHOST THEM

why are you so NARCIMAXXED EGOISTM MAXXED

WORSE THAN A FUCKING CRAB

crabshell like fragile ego muh someone challenged my iq supremacy I cannot talk to them

WHATS THE POINT IN BEING ON A FUCKING FORUM TALKING TO PEOPLE IF
when you get challenged or questioned by an equally or near equal iq you shut down and turn into mentalcel EGOmeekscel

Peterx3

Last edited:

that is such suifuel ngl, i have 7.5 inch hands and 6.25 inch wrists. No amount of gymcelling will ever leave me with a strong, powerful hands and wrists.

Shitty east african genes jfl

This.

Gymaxxing can help if you have the foundation. Otherwise, it's just for intimidation. At the end chads always wins.
CHAD DOESN'T ALWAYS WIN
if you front him out physically the little dweebs beg for mercy

I faced up chad mchad at my work he wilted like gymcelled's ego under the weight of someone actually responding to him with a scientific answer to one of his posts

Yeah, they ridicule the wrists thing but having a good bone structure aka frame is important.

CHAD DOESN'T ALWAYS WIN
if you front him out physically the little dweebs beg for mercy

I faced up chad mchad at my work he wilted like gymcelled's ego under the weight of someone actually responding to him with a scientific answer to one of his posts
I meant with women. Generally chads are afraid of confrontation, at least in my experience.

I meant with women. Generally chads are afraid of confrontation, at least in my experience.
the chad had a girlfriend who begged me not to fight him because she knew he would get fucked
so the intimidation works in an ancillary way on the woman
this also proves she was scared for the chad ergo she was also scared herself

The dad bod craze is to weed out weak mates

Dad Bod for women = 6ft tall, 90kgs at 15% bodyfat

Meanwhile me = 5'7, 60 kgs at 15% bodyfat

when someone replies TO ANY OF YOUR POSTS WITH HIGH IQ REPLIES YOU GHOST THEM

why are you so NARCIMAXXED EGOISTM MAXXED

WORSE THAN A FUCKING CRAB

crabshell like fragile ego muh someone challenged my iq supremacy I cannot talk to them

WHATS THE POINT IN BEING ON A FUCKING FORUM TALKING TO PEOPLE IF
when you get challenged or questioned by an equally or near equal iq you shut down and turn into mentalcel EGOmeekscel

View attachment 428449
Bro wtf why are you angry?

If it's because of your vit C skin post I forgot to reply and a forum glitch makes it so the person i reply to (if i double post) doesn't get a notification so i usually just wait for another post in that thread to reply to that post. I read your study on researchgate btw

If it's about something else then i'm confused

Bro wtf why are you angry?

If it's because of your vit C skin post I forgot to reply and a forum glitch makes it so the person i reply to (if i double post) doesn't get a notification so i usually just wait for another post in that thread to reply to that post. I read your study on researchgate btw

If it's about something else then i'm confused
mainly this element but have noticed a lot of other ghostings

maybe i over reacted as the forum's software is sewer tier so you may not get notifications when I have responded to your posts in the past

sorry for misundREEstanding
also i love to rant

its part of being an incel incessant rage lol

JFL @ listening to women.

mainly this element but have noticed a lot of other ghostings

maybe i over reacted as the forum's software is sewer tier so you may not get notifications when I have responded to your posts in the past

sorry for misundREEstanding
also i love to rant

its part of being an incel incessant rage lol
No worries and it's sort of true (tho there's no ill intent behind it, im not trying to snob people), I've been trying to cut down on my forum time, I haven't responded much to many tags/replies, even from good bros like @your personality and @FastBananaCEO

I always read what people say when they respond to my threads or tag me tho

No worries and it's sort of true (tho there's no ill intent behind it, im not trying to snob people), I've been trying to cut down on my forum time, I haven't responded much to many tags/replies, even from good bros like @your personality and @FastBananaCEO

I always read what people say when they respond to my threads or tag me tho
your posts are actually legit and your one of few users posts i look out for.
the harmonic mean post on attraction rating LOOKS MONEY STATUS HEIGHT ratings was excellent one of the best posts i have seen due to high iq and high effort

your posts are actually legit and your one of few users posts i look out for.
the harmonic mean post on attraction rating LOOKS MONEY STATUS HEIGHT ratings was excellent one of the best posts i have seen due to high iq and high effort
Thanks a lot bro :feelsmage:

Tbh you can always tag me and send me links of important posts of yours you think i may have missed, i dont even check my account daily anymore but you can be sure i'll check it out when i have the time

Thanks a lot bro :feelsmage:

Tbh you can always tag me and send me links of important posts of yours you think i may have missed, i dont even check my account daily anymore but you can be sure i'll check it out when i have the time
I just want people to have high IQ conversations with

so many posters are crabs and sewer tier effort level

i have trouble connecting with worthwhile users

check my post history I have a lot of meme stuff but some try hard high iq posts near the start of my account history

i lost my bro @ShadowTheEdgehog who just vanished off earth

Last edited:
I just want people to have high IQ conversations with

so many posters are crabs and sewer tier effort level

i have trouble connecting wit worthwhile users

check my post history I have lot of meme stuf but some try hard high iq posts near the start of my account history
I feel you

Tho im really struggling these days so even making serious posts is tiring. The world is going to shit and not having access to the gym for so long is destroying my will to live :feelsbadman:

They basically mean someone like Chris Pratt prior to his weight loss. A tall Chad with a good face who is chubby.

So true. I remember seeing a compilation of female answers to being asked what they like in a man, the amount of them who just wrote "hands" was insane, even though I was blackpilled at the time. Some morons will think this means well groomed hands lmao but you literally cannot fraud good hands at all, it's purely an indicator of frame. As foids are clueless they think it's just "loool omg i just like hands idk why XDD" but of course it's just because they show your frame in the most unfraudable way.

Bluepillers see this and think "omg yes women really don't care about looks, it's personality! dads are so wholesome™ and loving!"
Redpillers see this and think "Hah. Just another shit test. Women LOVE muscular guys, they are lying about this. Lift and live clean, women hate men who don't try."
Blackpillers see this and understand that it's just more evidence that women are only attracted to genetic factors you can't change.

So true. I remember seeing a compilation of female answers to being asked what they like in a man, the amount of them who just wrote "hands" was insane, even though I was blackpilled at the time. Some morons will think this means well groomed hands lmao but you literally cannot fraud good hands at all, it's purely an indicator of frame. As foids are clueless they think it's just "loool omg i just like hands idk why XDD" but of course it's just because they show your frame in the most unfraudable way.

Bluepillers see this and think "omg yes women really don't care about looks, it's personality! dads are so wholesome™ and loving!"
Redpillers see this and think "Hah. Just another shit test. Women LOVE muscular guys, they are lying about this. Lift and live clean, women hate men who don't try."
Blackpillers see this and understand that it's just more evidence that women are only attracted to genetic factors you can't change.
Women are insanely good at spotting genetic traits, even if they dont realize it. They will absolutely snuff out a dude gymcels like hell but has a terrible frame