Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News According to the UK 'misogyny' is now form of terrorism!!

Gasercel

Gasercel

Pokemon molestER

So now shitposting here can land you in trouble ...

I donno if you understand the gravity of the situation .When it comes to terrorism charges all glows are off, YOU WILL BE FORCED TO COOPERATE, No 'i do not answer questions' no 'i am not decrypting my hard drive' no staying silent EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY HAS SOME FORM OF THE PATRIOT ACT, every single country has some form of suspending your rights in case you are a suspect to the terrorism

I can imagine Captain Price stacking behind your door ready to breach because you wrote 'Just as foids dont owe me sex i dont owe them protection from the Tyrones and Mahmuds that they themself invited to the country'

price2.jpg

Women are Queens

We should stop being mean and accept the fact that they are amazing and beautiful creatures.

According to the UK 'misogyny' is now form of terrorism!!​

Literal and absolute confirmation that women rule over society with an iron fist.

Let's hope the UK government loses control

Let's hope the UK government loses control
than the muslims would take over won't they?
the native white brits are too woke and full of soy to fight them and the white women cUcK them with the muslims and niggers

Last edited:
yes this type of thing is now a constant government project in many countries. they will probably get the law voted-in once they can write it in a way that makes antifa soys feel secure that they won't be targeted.

which is how most new laws are done nowadays anyhow, they are written with an explicit "target" in mind long before anything else

yes this type of thing is now a constant government project in many countries. they will probably get the law voted-in once they can write it in a way that makes antifa soys feel secure that they won't be targeted.
afghanistan, vietnam and north korea are lucky to not be westernized, as i've said before and will say again.

than the muslims would take over won't they?
the native white brits are too woke and full of soy to fight them and the white women cUcK them with the muslims and niggers
Pathetic how far Anglo-Saxons have fallen.

which is how most new laws are done nowadays anyhow, they are written with an explicit "target" in mind long before anything else
most of the normies are fucking retarded , thats how they lost their right to digital privacy without even noticing , now its illigal to not decrypt your harddrive in case police requires you to ,how cucked of a country is UK

afghanistan, vietnam and north korea are lucky to not be westernized, as i've said before and will say again.
of course, i hope NK will prosper from its alliance with russia

Pathetic how far Anglo-Saxons have fallen.
higher you are, the harder you fall.
these guys won countless wars with other european countries, had the largest empire on earth and invented and influenced so much.
this is why we should have neutral to the nazis in the 1940s and never declared war on them!
because of warmongering retards like churchill, millions of british, irish, australian, canadian and new zealand men were killed, we lost our empire and greatly weakened our military.
we had to suffer all this cultural subversion in the 50s, 60s and 70s which massively weakened our society and still does today.

most of the normies are fucking retarded , thats how they lost their right to digital privacy without even noticing , now its illigal to not decrypt your harddrive in case police requires you to ,how cucked of a country is UK
the funny thing is there wasn't even any "big event" to justify it, they just lost their privacy and their rights

in america, it was 9/11 that did it, what is britain's excuse? nothing

these guys won countless wars with other european countries, had the largest empire on earth and invented and influenced so much.
this is why we should have neutral to the nazis in the 1940s and never declared war on them!
because of warmongering retards like churchill, millions of british, irish, australian, canadian and new zealand men were killed, we lost our empire and greatly weakened our military.
we had to suffer all this cultural subversion in the 50s, 60s and 70s which massively weakened our society and still does today.
The UK got jewed hard

Pretty sure Hitler even offered Brittain a peace treaty and didn't want war. Churchill was payed off by Jewish organizations.

Pretty sure Hitler even offered Brittain a peace treaty and didn't want war. Churchill was payed off by Jewish organizations.
he did, hitler even wanted to alley with britain.
in an alternate universe where the british empire allied with nazi germany, it could have been a massive superpower, unlike how it is now.
britain, germany and japan could even have teamed up to invade and conqour the US and divide its territory amongst them.

he did, hitler even wanted to alley with britain.
in an alternate universe where the british empire allied with nazi germany, it could have been a massive superpower, unlike how it is now.
britain, germany and japan could even have teamed up to invade and conqour the US and divide its territory amongst them.
How jewmerica rules the world

The UK is a 1984 government wow. Everyone there should use a vpn

So now shitposting here can land you in trouble ...

I donno if you understand the gravity of the situation .When it comes to terrorism charges all glows are off, YOU WILL BE FORCED TO COOPERATE, No 'i do not answer questions' no 'i am not decrypting my hard drive' no staying silent EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY HAS SOME FORM OF THE PATRIOT ACT, every single country has some form of suspending your rights in case you are a suspect to the terrorism

I can imagine Captain Price stacking behind your door ready to breach because you wrote 'Just as foids dont owe me sex i dont owe them protection from the Tyrones and Mahmuds that they themself invited to the country'

price2.jpg
@DarkStar We r terroristz n shiettt, just like isis.

Betas need to provide, otherwise TERRORISM!!!

That's the price to pay for not becoming allies with the Hilter and trying to defeat them (failed instantly) with worthless French boomer army and then beg kikes on your knees to send their troops to the euROPE. Churchill you pathetic little drunken pig you sold entire future of the Europe to the jews.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back