Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill According to the multiverse interpretation of quantum mechanics, a copy of you is currently fucking stacey.

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
It doesn't matter if he's as ugly as you, as being ugly and fucking stacey isn't physically impossible, just very very implausible, but according to the multiverse interpretation of quantum mechanisms, even something with odds of 1 in 1 million will happen in some multiverse, thefore a copy of you is actually fucking stacey.

I placed the post under the label blackpill, because it would mean that in theory it's possible for you to fuck stacey (your copy is doing it right now with the same looks as you), which is very enraging.

Quantum mechanics only apply if th remains is a chance. My chances of fucking anything are 0

it's possible for you to fuck stacey
Cope

Just Be Born In The Correct Universe theory (JBBITCU)

Quantum mechanics only apply if th remains is a chance. My chances of fucking anything are 0

Cope. An ugly guy fucking a stacey is extremely implausible, but it doesn't go against the physical laws of the universe.

It's the opposite of a cope, since it's depressing, it's not like you can share consciousness with that copy.
Just Be Born In The Correct Universe theory (JBBITCU)

This.

Blackpill philosophy > quantum mechanics

In another universe, Stacy is fucking you

In the same Universe that you won millions from lottery and found a Stacy right after