Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion According to scripture

oofy

oofy

Discord- oofyitsbegun
-
According to god or whatever, why did he make me unlovable ? Looking for answers from Christians here

According to god or whatever, why did he make me unlovable ? Looking for answers from Christians here
it wasnt god

it was foids run by society

society run by jews

God:

TanLastGemsbuck max 1mb

Maybe it's to punish us for being bad people in a previous life.
Tali zorah gif

no religion for your face

Because God loves you :feelskek:

He made you in his most ugly imagine for luls : )

Foids don't have soul

God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

Because you're a good person.

god didnt create modern society
According to the bible god knows the future and therefore he also knows how modern society will be like, so in a sense he is responsible for modern society because he chooses not to do something against it

One explication:The second coming of Jesus is near we are approaching the end of times and everyone will pay in hell for their sins