Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope According to reddit foids more than half of men are rapists

Even though I'm not apart of the 25-57%, the fact that they had sex while I didn't means they have better personalities than me.

Between 25–57% of men report having perpetrated a sexually aggressive behavior against a woman since the age of 14
brutal. not only did we miss out on teen love we missed out on teen rape:feelscry:

Talking to a woman=rape, those statistics are bullshits.

*sex and intimate acts by the bottom 80% of men is considered 'rape'

If they count rape as things like looking in the direction of a foid then yes that is true

However much i can sympathize with with delusional people they want to put the policeman in every bedroom, and what's the criteria? The guy is ugly.

Half of men are rapist but somehow this is incels fault because they can't have sex, damn, we catching heat for shit we can't even do bro, too high-inhib for rape mang

@Grim_Reaper I'm fapping to your profile picture tonight.

Attachments

• 48620.gif
    48620.gif
    83.4 MB · Views: 20
Basically, existing as non-chad in a foid's vicinity = rape

good. let's get that number higher. fucking hate them.

Women groom and rape children. I don't want to hear any of their bullshit data. Especially from drunkards who regret a night of sex.

Most of that shit is probably foids having sex but regretting it later on and calling it rape. Probably didnt have a good personality or something.