Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill According to normies, most men have relationships and casual sex.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
What evidence can you give me, brocels? I've tried to look for good studies and statistics on this but apparently the sources are shit and they're all "self-reported" shit.

"Self reported" is all you're gonna get with this, due to the nature of the thing. Normies sources are just as spurious as blackpilled sources (even though they are often the same data collection entity). It won't matter. If it supports their view, it's accurate and trustworthy, if it doesn't it's dubious at best.

From what I've seen and heard from people my age, the normies are right, we are outliers

What evidence can you give me, brocels? I've tried to look for good studies and statistics on this but apparently the sources are shit and they're all "self-reported" shit.
I can find the evidence at parties I'm never invited to

From what I've seen and heard from people my age, the normies are right, we are outliers
Yes, normies get relationships and sex easier than we think, or they wouldn’t look at you like an alien when they find out you are an adult KHHV. This proves that it comes so easily to them, they can’t imagine making it to adulthood without it naturally happening

Yes, normies get relationships and sex easier than we think, or they wouldn’t look at you like an alien when they find out you are an adult KHHV. This proves that it comes so easily to them, they can’t imagine making it to adulthood without it naturally happening
Yeah, it's not that chads are the only ones getting women, it's everyone apart from us who does

Yeah, it's not that chads are the only ones getting women, it's everyone apart from us who does
Exactly. Too many people on here cope by thinking normies have it very hard too. THEY DO NOT. I have seen first hand in school how easy it is for them. Only the truecel needs or autistic loner outcasts like me never got a gf

Exactly. Too many people on here cope by thinking normies have it very hard too. THEY DO NOT. I have seen first hand in school how easy it is for them. Only the truecel needs or autistic loner outcasts like me never got a gf
Normies have more in common with chad than they do us

There are tons of normies in relationships

Though most of those relationships involve cheating, so ig the choice is incel vs. cuck

their proof is that men represent a majority on casual dating apps, they forget that it only works for a minority

Normies have more in common with chad than they do us
Depends, but mostly true. MTNs and HTNs for sure, but some LTNs are damn near incel tier despite being NT. Also keep in mind, normies are not autistic. Anyone who is autistic is not a normie, even if they have normie looks. If you have low-mid tier normie looks like me but have autism, it destroys you

Depends, but mostly true. MTNs and HTNs for sure, but some LTNs are damn near incel tier despite being NT. Also keep in mind, normies are not autistic. Anyone who is autistic is not a normie, even if they have normie looks. If you have low-mid tier normie looks like me but have autism, it destroys you
I feel like you need htn looks or at least strong mtn looks to be able to ascend if not nt, otherwise there's no reason to pick you over the sea of other average looking guys that are nt. Being somewhat above average also helps because it means she might make more of an effort to show that she's interesting which is good since it can be hard to tell if you're autistic and hard to actually act on if you're high inhib.

I feel like you need htn looks or at least strong mtn looks to be able to ascend if not nt, otherwise there's no reason to pick you over the sea of other average looking guys that are nt. Being somewhat above average also helps because it means she might make more of an effort to show that she's interesting which is good since it can be hard to tell if you're autistic and hard to actually act on if you're high inhib.
Yep. I’m not ugly, but definitely not above average either. Probably a 4.5/10 give or take a bit depending how bad my acne and dark eye circles are at the moment. Had I been NT, I might stand a chance. Being autistic fucks you up because you can’t start conversations, and you can’t even keep conversations going when they rarely get initiated. You don’t know when to try to get her number, or any of that. It’s brutal having a high IQ but being dumb socially