Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting According to normies if you are a virgin by 16 you are a loser

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★
Until recently I have thought that the average age for losing virginity is ~20 years. I was SO wrong, turns out (I was homeschooled my entire life) normies are losing their virginity at 14 years of age nowadays… those might be Chad kids but in general from what I hear on a day to day basis the majority of them lose virginity at ~16. No words for this

Yeah its definitely not 20 lol

14 is for like chads or chadlites maybe, I think 15-16 is your normies

If you have not had sex by 16 then you are perceived differently, but people will still think it's just you being a late bloomer or whatever and you still have until 18 to not be completely pathetic

If you have not had sex by 16 then you are perceived differently, but people will still think it's just you being a late bloomer or whatever and you still have until 18 to not be completely pathetic
I am really curious to see the real virginity loss age statistics

I am really curious to see the real virginity loss age statistics
That will never really be possible, there is probably somewhat accurate data out there if you google pew research, but I think observing the societal standard like I did is a little easier, you cant be a virgin by 18

That's why I support normies getting killed, mock me by being virgin means you deserve all bad things happening to you

That will never really be possible, there is probably somewhat accurate data out there if you google pew research, but I think observing the societal standard like I did is a little easier, you cant be a virgin by 18
Completely ovER especially if you are autistic

16 is too late seeing as everyone has sex and spreads the news around from age 11 onwards.

I was virgin shamed when I was 12 by my bully of the same age. On my fucking life this happened, I'm sure most of his friends were still virgins at that time. He just saw me being ugly and weak and HAD to brag about him having had sex to me.

I had a relative who was a virgin until 30.KHHV as well. Fuck those dumbasses who say otherwise,it’s completely normal

Maybe if you were gen x. Most Zoomer males are virgins and the majority of guys I knew were virgins. A portion of them would be KHV.

Lol you’ll get shamed for being a KHHV/KHV but not for being a virgin

What you loose? The concept that somebody wants to fuck with me is unreal. I have higher hopes for me to go to space than even date a girl

I am almost 19 and still virgin. It gets hard to cope the older I get. How can I cope when I get to 20? and 25?

Yep. 15-16 is the norm. If you make it past 18 and are still a virgin, you really get looked down on and it's much harder to ascend because you missed out on the social skill development that comes with teenage love. Once of my guy friends was bragging to me about how good his wife is (suifuel) and he asked me if I have a good relationship too. I just said "not at the moment" to not give away the fact I'm an adult virgin. He just accepted that and figured I've had relationships in the past and am just single right now. He never asked me about it again in around 9 months since. Keep in mind I'm not an ugly goblin that is obviously a truecel just from looking at him. I'm around 4.5/10 but have Asperger's, so it's not obvious to people that I'd be a 19 year old virgin. I know my friend would view me differently if he knew I had no experience. I just try to steer conversations away from romantic stuff.

My long time best friend lost his virginity at 12-13 and had multiple gfs in 6th and 7th grade (6'2 super athlete with model-type face) then never spoke to me again jfl

It will just get lower and lower as time goes on, because of sexual liberation, liberalism, etc.

It will just get lower and lower as time goes on, because of sexual liberation, liberalism, etc.
not necessarily, social media plus covid really fucked up social relations of normies and there is no indication that its getting lower. maybe the top10% of men and women will lose their virginity earlier but the rest 90% are losing their virginity later and have a much harder time dating and generally finding partners

Lol you’ll get shamed for being a KHHV/KHV but not for being a virgin
nah bro, teen minds do not work like adult ones, you can get shamed for any little bullshit that comes to mind of the bully, it doesnt matter if it is virginity or being khhv or being small or being tall if the bully or the group doesnt like you and want to bully you they will find any reason

I am almost 19 and still virgin. It gets hard to cope the older I get. How can I cope when I get to 20? and 25?
I am 19, I am completely fine with vidya and food, but as we all know every cope has an end

I think women always wanted to lose their virginities in these early puberty years, but nowadays it's just seem as a normal thing to do so that's why they're more opened about it and just do it not giving any fucks anymore.

Yep. 15-16 is the norm. If you make it past 18 and are still a virgin, you really get looked down on and it's much harder to ascend because you missed out on the social skill development that comes with teenage love. Once of my guy friends was bragging to me about how good his wife is (suifuel) and he asked me if I have a good relationship too. I just said "not at the moment" to not give away the fact I'm an adult virgin. He just accepted that and figured I've had relationships in the past and am just single right now. He never asked me about it again in around 9 months since. Keep in mind I'm not an ugly goblin that is obviously a truecel just from looking at him. I'm around 4.5/10 but have Asperger's, so it's not obvious to people that I'd be a 19 year old virgin. I know my friend would view me differently if he knew I had no experience. I just try to steer conversations away from romantic stuff.
Just gotta LARP as a non-virgin, LARPing with a body count of 2 or 3 is good since you are not expected to be a sex master but it shows it was not just a one off fluke of landing a sexual partner either, it sucks having to lie and I really hope no one ever asks me what a vagina feels like because I will be embarassingly caught in a lie

Just gotta LARP as a non-virgin, LARPing with a body count of 2 or 3 is good since you are not expected to be a sex master but it shows it was not just a one off fluke of landing a sexual partner either, it sucks having to lie and I really hope no one ever asks me what a vagina feels like because I will be embarassingly caught in a lie
I’m so bad at lying because I’m a sperg, so I try to never get in situations where people even talk about relationships. I would have to lie though to not appear that much of a loser

According to normies if you are a virgin by 16 you are a loser​

Brocel... they're right. Unless there's something special about you (like being homeschooled or religious), a normal normie will lose his virginity around that age. If you're trying and can't make it happen, you're a loser.

I have thought that the average age for losing virginity is ~20 years. I was SO wrong, turns out (I was homeschooled my entire life)

Based.
You have no idea how much trauma and abuse you've been protected from.

I’m so bad at lying because I’m a sperg, so I try to never get in situations where people even talk about relationships. I would have to lie though to not appear that much of a loser
Yeah idk what I would do if guys started talking about buying a plan B or something, I dont even really know where to buy a condom from