Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel According to my Instagram this is the difference between Male and Females moving in to 30s

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Females: Marriage pictures or life with new family (some have kids). It doesn't matter even if she's pretty or ugly, both have this.

Male: Doing stuff alone. Clearly not in a relationship or I'm pretty sure they would have posted a picture of them with a girl like most men would.

It really is over isn't it?

And I was bored ok?That's why I spent 1 minute going into no man's land

I don't think too many unattractive men use social media, they'll never receive the massive use that Chads and females get out of it, so why stick around pewpew?

I don't think too many unattractive men use social media, they'll never receive the massive use that Chads and females get out of it, so why stick around pewpew?
So what does it mean when I see the ones who do and they're still alone? Those guys def aren't ugly like us

Sub8 is controversial. But there indeed are some truths to it when you get older.

So what does it mean when I see the ones who do and they're still alone? Those guys def aren't ugly like us

Sub8 is controversial. But there indeed are some truths to it when you get older.
They are ugly just not truecels

Male: Doing stuff alone. Clearly not in a relationship or I'm pretty sure they would have posted a picture of them with a girl like most men would.
Most men are figuring out women are traps and are overall a bad deal in marriage. The foids you see are the kind that get married and then divorce 10 years later. Men are also far less likely to post about relationships and rather post about their interests.