Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL According To JBB Deniers

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
The guy on the left has higher SMV than the guy on the right:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

874967.jpg
aca108fc0daf8f12eb0b4b5416ff9abd.jpg

To their défense you are comparing Tyrone with a genetic failure

please stop spreading jbb lies, in reality most foids will choose white gentleman or sometimes hindu tamil programmer

please stop spreading jbb lies, in reality most foids will choose white gentleman or sometimes hindu tamil programmer
Indians are lowest

White males have more success dating interracially than any other race, this is a fact. Of course if you are a genetic freak then JBW doesn't apply. Not sure what you are trying to prove with this.

please stop spreading jbb lies, in reality most 30+ roasties leftovers will choose white gentleman or sometimes hindu tamil programmer

Ftfy

Everytime someone tries to use jbb, they always use a tyrone. Without fail. Jfl. Even sub average black men are invisible to nonblack incels.

just be nigger is law

White males have more success dating interracially than any other race, this is a fact. Of course if you are a genetic freak then JBW doesn't apply. Not sure what you are trying to prove with this.
true, whites and hindus both date outside the most, jbb is just plain delusion

The guy on the left has higher SMV than the guy on the right:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

874967.jpg
aca108fc0daf8f12eb0b4b5416ff9abd.jpg

He does, toilets go mad for light skin and light eyes... Fair skin, fair eyes.

Tyrone still has to go for obese toilets.

true, whites and hindus both date outside the most, jbb is just plain delusion

Yeah, White men dating non-White toilets and Hindu Balinese toilets dating White tourists. White toilets are 100% loyal as fuck and wouldn't even look in the general direction of a non-White men. Us Blackcels are the ultimate incels for a reason.

"White toilets are 100% loyal as fuck and wouldn't even look in the general direction of a non-White men. Us Blackcels are the ultimate incels for a reason"

Spider Man Lol GIF

Bruh go into a city (at least in America or Canada, I can't speak for other countries) and look at the couples. The majority of white girls are dating niggers. JBB is so real if you live in a city

OvER for @jbwbeliever

Bruh go into a city (at least in America or Canada, I can't speak for other countries) and look at the couples. The majority of white girls are dating niggers. JBB is so real if you live in a city
But canada was my last hope :feelsbadman: i thought hindu boys were dominant species over there:fuk::fuk:

But canada was my last hope :feelsbadman: i thought hindu boys were dominant species over there:fuk::fuk:
Are you a curry? If you're a pajeet, I think your only hope would be heading back to India. From what I've read on here it seems basically every race of foids ranks curries as one of the least attractive races. Your only hope of ascension would probably be with a pajeeta. Tbh it shouldn't actually be hard to find one considering there's like 1.5 billion people who live in india

Yeah, White men dating non-White toilets and Hindu Balinese toilets dating White tourists. White toilets are 100% loyal as fuck and wouldn't even look in the general direction of a non-White men. Us Blackcels are the ultimate incels for a reason.
Didnt know Rabbi Schneerson had an alt

Face>race. But chad>tyrone.