Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel According to IT it’s the patriarchy and men’s fault that women aren’t attracted to short guys....

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male

Attachments

• mn8g3yy1ng161.jpg
    mn8g3yy1ng161.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 38
According to IT it’s the patriarchy and men’s fault that women aren’t attracted to short guys....

ffs couldve atleast made a fun title but you ripped it right off the reddit post I fuckin hate seeing reddit shit tier incelswithoutnuts posts especially about literally who?'s (IT)

Last edited:
Bacteria tier iq

everything is men's fault. womans are angels :soy:

If patriarchy had any actual power foids wouldn't have a say in whether they date short guys. So either it doesn't exist or it's ran by foids because it's clearly incompetent.

Also Noose-Chan :lul:

According to IT it’s the patriarchy and men’s fault that women aren’t attracted to short guys....

ffs couldve atleast made a fun title but you ripped it right off the reddit post I fuckin hate seeing reddit shit tier incelswithoutnuts posts especially about literally who?'s (IT)
Noted next time

then how come short men had it better during the most patriarchal periods in history, but now, exactly when women have way more power, short men are screwed?

everything is men's fault. womans are angels :soy:

Last edited:
then how come short man had it better during the most patriarchal periods in history, but now, exactly when women way more power, short men are screwed?

then how come short men had it better during the most patriarchal periods in history, but now, exactly when women have way more power, short men are screwed?
IT uses Jew logic. Everything is the fault of men and women can do no harm. Same with Jews, they like to think they get kicked out of countries and abused because "muh yahweh" but its because they are bitches.

These are whores some men still want to marry, "muh love" "muh sincere and direct gender" "muh innocent and never cheating gender"

That's like me saying I can't get laid because of slavery.

The problem is foids want to have things both ways, they want sexual liberation while maintaining patriarchal beauty standards/gender roles. They dont want one or the other.

Of course its about trannies again , go fuck urself IT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back