Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL According to IT incels are sexhavers now

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
The Geniuses of IT have put their brain cells together to craft the most retarded meme I've ever seen. for those who may be unaware (I.E fakecels) you can't be an incel and a gf.

Sustained brain damage from this IT meme, delete this immediately.

"Mom, can we get (((McDonald's?"
"Yeah, sure!"
Good goy.

as if they couldn't make it anymore clear they fundamentally do not understand inceldom or the blackpill :feelsjuice:

Its a Meme Warfare

Attachments

• VID_20240322_120713_900.mp4
    1.7 MB
What bullshit is this? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is literally the chads they date!
And I'm talking from experience, my brother had a kid with one foid who ended up being a deadbeat mother, just like he is, then when they broke up, he ran away with another foid, who he is living with atm, taking care of a second kid he had with her and her kid from another Man.

His 1st kid is living with me and my parents and he's having a much better life than he would've had if he had gone with his deadbeat father.

If anything I think incels would make better fathers since they would do everything to make sure their kids don't end up as we did, at least I would do that.

What fucking drugs do IT user take lmao

It's ok when Chad fucks them and they desperately try to find some Oofy Doofy who will be registered as father in birth certificate.

Actually i don't think that most incels really want to have kids.

I'm literally forced by the government to betabuxx my niece, thanks to my single mom sister