Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel According to foids if you don’t look at least like this you don’t deserve to live

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
C6CEDD99 0553 473B B14E 2DC7D7625E84

im not sure if he mogs me

that's colvin irl

maybe they're right, i dont think i deserve to live tbh

Absolute state of looksmatching in the west.

Nice self portrait.

if I had that eye area id go up by 10 points/10 eye area is so important and those are pretty much those peak of possible hunter eyes.

if I had that eye area id go up by 10 points/10 eye area is so important and those are pretty much those peak of possible hunter eyes.
My eye area looks like this except mine are brown
BDCD08BD FA80 41F9 B6C3 A20F957ECDD4

I want to die.

yeah not very good for you bro
I was watching movie with this actor yesterday. The foid said to him that he has kind eyes. And after this foid rejected to go on a date. That reminded me myself. The foids said the same things to me, and rejected too

I was watching movie with this actor yesterday. The foid said to him that he has kind eyes. And after this foid rejected to go on a date. That reminded me myself. The foids said the same things to me, and rejected too
fucking brootal bro. yeah kind eyes dont cut it. hunter chad wolf eyes are the pussy catcher

You do deserve to "live" but only as tax payer who works his ass off to support cumdumpsters and chads

I don't look like that

Nothing out of ordinary about his looks, teehee. Just defined masculine jaw and somewhat sexy eyes.