Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion According to Enoch Book a fallen angel taught to humanity about makeup.

I

InternetUser

Recruit
★★★
And Azazel taught men to make swords, and daggers, and shields and breastplates. And he showed them the things after these and the art of making them: bracelets, and ornaments, and the art of making up eyes and of beautifying the eyelids, and the most precious and choice stones, and all (kinds of) coloured dyes. And the world was changed. And there was great impiety and much fornication, and they went astray, and all their ways became corrupt. Amezarack taught all those who cast spells and cut roots, Amaros the release of spells, and Baraqiel astrologers, and Kokabel portents, and Tamiel taught astrology, and Asradel taught the path of the moon. And at the destruction of men they cried out, and their voice reached heaven.

Are all your posts gonna be christcuck faggotry? Fuck we have enough of this already

Femoids are demons confirmed

God knew :feelshaha:

the most important takeaway was the fact that women began fucking these demons.

[Chapter 6]

1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto 2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men 3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not 4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations 5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves 6 by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn 7 and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samlazaz, their leader, Araklba, Rameel, Kokablel, Tamlel, Ramlel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal, 8 Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaq1el, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomjael, Sariel. These are their chiefs of tens.

[Chapter 7]

1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

It seems that women never change, especially with the dark triad types they are attracted to.

Last edited:
Femoids are demons confirmed

God knew :feelshaha:

Let the man cope

Normally I would but

Yeah this isnt promising

Are all your posts gonna be christcuck faggotry? Fuck we have enough of this already
Yeah, maybe actual Christian are cuks, but the reason is that most of them didn't even read the Bible, JFL. If you follow the old testament, God practically allows you to act like a fucking alpha male subduing women and sometimes even other men.

I like you greycel.

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

Yeah, maybe actual Christian are cuks, but the reason is that most of them didn't even read the Bible, JFL. If you follow the old testament, God practically allows you to act like a fucking alpha male subduing women and sometimes even other men.

Yeah it's crazy how much they gloss over that shit. I almost have more respect for the Jews on that account. Perhaps ive judged you too early GrAYcel. Time will tell

the most important takeaway was the fact that women began fucking these demons.

[Chapter 6]

1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto 2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men 3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not 4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations 5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves 6 by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn 7 and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samlazaz, their leader, Araklba, Rameel, Kokablel, Tamlel, Ramlel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal, 8 Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaq1el, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomjael, Sariel. These are their chiefs of tens.

[Chapter 7]

1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

It seems that women never change, especially with the dark triad types they are attracted to.
Harlots shall be banished to the lowest pits of the inferno.
Normally I would but

View attachment 279528
Yeah this isnt promising
Lol what if OP was an undercover pastor or some shit trying to subliminally convert incels to faith in Christ (kinda like @Fontaine except not a kike)