Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

According to Cuckfarms, Asian and Indian Incels Live a Life of Privilege

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
So I just read in this thread about us on kiwifarms, and among the usual "they should be doxxed, the government should lock them away" shit, I found this gem of a dialogue:

First, the usual "B-b-but my best friend is black, and I claim to know someone from group X who isn't incel, so only personality matters"-BS:

Sad thing is none of these guys realize how much it's about their attitudes. I know a guy who according to incels should be a total incel. He's Indian, bald, pudgy face. Yet he has no trouble getting women. Now I know another guy who would be considered a total "Chad" to them. He's tall, has great hair, athletic. Yet he cannot get laid without paying for it. Difference between the 2 is all in how they carry themselves. The first guy is funny, charming, and charismatic. The 2nd guy is awkward, boring, and creepy.

Then some other dude jumps in and lectures us about the Indian fertility rate: 

I don't think being Indian should factor. Their fertility rate is above replacement level, so they're obviously getting much more action than incels, who we pray have a fertility rate as close to zero as possible.

"Steve", a guy with an anti-alt-right avatar, has no problem with his buddy ranting on about these dirty Indians reproducing more than enough already. (So probably he's just some white liberal hipster who isn't opposed to the alt-right because of their racism but because he associated with them dirty working class people.) Instead, he, good "colorblind" liberal hipster that he is, simply denies that race plays a factor in attractiveness: 

A lot of incels believe ethnicity plays a huge factor in being incel. Hence the terms like Curycel. Somehow in the US being Indian means you'll never get laid according to incels.

To which the other disgusting liberal who at least calls himself "Disgusting Liberal" with his user title replies:

I think social class explains this. Indian immigrants to the US tend to be very upper class. Incels are usually upper class, since lower class families would make them get off their arses and work rather than letting them autistically screech online all day. This is why white, Asian, and half-Asian incels are common, while black and Latino incels are comparatively rare. Ironically, incels' privilege allows them to have the life they have.

http://archive.is/oyWaO

So there you have it! Looks don't matter, race doesn't matter, dirty Indians shouldn't complain because they already fuck and reproduce more than enough already, and are all "upper class" anyway - so they're actually living a life of privilege. 

Next week on kiwifarms: "How uppity negroes are privileged for getting all these gubmint handouts without doing any work."

it's fucking always "I know a fat Indian guy that gets loads of women" or "I know a straight 9/10 but woman think he's creepy because he's shy"

It's funny how these guys always have a friend who's extremely short and ugly and has a GF. Statistically speaking, guys who are extremely short and ugly aren't common.

These motherfuckers don’t live in the same planet as us. It’s always the betabuxes, failed normies and overweight cunts who say this shit too.

"I know a 4 foot 2 400lb NW7  98 year old homeless Indian man and he actually has an anime style harem of women fiercely competing for his attention.  CHECKMATE INCELS!"

Seriously, it's like they put zero effort into making their lies believable.

No one who posted in incel spaces has ever gone ER, any danger they pretend to be concerned about is nonexistent.

cucktears being delusional again.

kkt6 said:
any danger they pretend to be concerned about is nonexistent.

That's the thing I hate the most about these "lolcow" communities. They're full of smug self-righteous losers acting like they're "fighting the good fight" by stalking, harassing and doxxing people. To justify it they have to make it seem like their targets are all extreme threats to society.

Take Chris Chan for example. Sure, he's possibly the world's most autistic man, but is he really all that DANGEROUS to society? What's the worst he's ever done? Spray a little bit of mace at the ground (not pointed at someone) in a game store? Get into a minor fight with a cashier? Break a few sonic toys at Toys r us because they had blue arms? Sure, he's no saint and that shit was cringy as fuck...but at the end of the day it's just petty misdemeanor shit. Yet they talk about him like he's one of the greatest threats to humanity in the 21st century, so they can justify their behavior.

This is why I really miss the days of trolling being just "for the lulz". At least trolls were more honest back then.

Ryo Hazuki said:
That's the thing I hate the most about these "lolcow" communities.  They're full of smug self-righteous losers acting like they're "fighting the good fight" by stalking, harassing and doxxing people.  To justify it they have to make it seem like their targets are all extreme threats to society.

Take Chris Chan for example.  Sure, he's possibly the world's most autistic man, but is he really all that DANGEROUS to society?  What's the worst he's ever done?  Spray a little bit of mace at the ground (not pointed at someone) in a game store?  Get into a minor fight with a cashier?  Break a few sonic toys at Toys r us because they had blue arms?  Sure, he's no saint and that shit was cringy as fuck...but at the end of the day it's just petty misdemeanor shit.  Yet they talk about him like he's one of the greatest threats to humanity in the 21st century, so they can justify their behavior.  

This is why I really miss the days of trolling being just "for the lulz".  At least trolls were more honest back then.

"look at me I'm more normal than you! Better than yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!"
t. kiwifarms

I don't read our detractors and I don't know why anyone else does. Who even fucking cares, just lol

getting fucked for college entry and having all rice women fuck white chads = privilege af

according to the fat 3/10 fujoshit weebs from kiwi/lolcow