Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Accidentally stuck my face in girls ass at school

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
As class was ending this Latina foid next to me was packing her bags. She bent over to pick her stuff up just as I was bend down to get mine, thus sticking her ass nearly into my face. She quickly noticed and hurriedly got her stuff and exited the class as did I. Hopefully she doesn't think I put my face there on purpose because it was her fucking fault for bending down just as I was. :lul:

I am jealous, man.
Also, Be careful not to get #MeToo'd

Chad!!! :chad: :chad: :chad: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tfw you've never had your face in a foid's ass. :feelscry:

Did you sniff? You should've taken a sniff.

Expelled for sexual harassment

:chad: :banhammer:

what did it smell like I would have taken a whiff and coomed in the bathroom ngl

Last edited:
Females need to squat instead of bending over, goddamn.
This happens a lot with me too.

damn buddy boyo, was it a nice latina ass? :feelswhere:

Bad idea to tell this story. Cucks will refuse to believe it was an accident.

Did you get a woody from that (no homo)?

Just another day on chads.co

Just another day on chads.co
Chads co

Mogs me to El Salvador and back

Over... Only if you were a chadlite. just lol

You should have sexxed her

So...

There WAS an ass for your face...

As class was ending this Latina foid next to me was packing her bags. She bent over to pick her stuff up just as I was bend down to get mine, thus sticking her ass nearly into my face. She quickly noticed and hurriedly got her stuff and exited the class as did I. Hopefully she doesn't think I put my face there on purpose because it was her fucking fault for bending down just as I was. :lul:
are you not sensitive enough to basic shit like this, i am due to my alleged sociopathy scaring females into wanting to tell on me, im always looking the opposite direction to any misplaced anus ngl

Try to "accidentally" stick your dick there, next time.