Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ACCIDENTAL REPOST DO NOT READ

• Thread starter SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • Start date
SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

**\ the way, the truth, the light /**
★★★★★
Foids would say we are pedophilic for wanting a legal age virgin but yet these same fucking toilets would have sex with dogs or have sex with a 13 year old chad (yes I did hear a story of a 13 year old chad having sex with a 21 year old Stacy whrn I was in middle school) with no fucking shame at all

Too late, did read :feelsbadman:

Foids would say we are pedophilic for wanting a legal age virgin but yet these same fucking toilets would have sex with dogs or have sex with a 13 year old chad (yes I did hear a story of a 13 year old chad having sex with a 21 year old Stacy whrn I was in middle school) with no fucking shame at all

sorry I posted this by accident, don't read it

true content though

Wish i was that chad, When i was a kid all i could think of was legos and boobs

Wish i was that chad, When i was a kid all i could think of was legos and boobs
Exactly! It's unfair that 13 year old Chad gets what we are denied.

We need to establish sexual communism and distribute foids according to need. From each according to his ability, to each according to his need!

Even Redditors have realized that this is imperative:

The choice of our times is between Marxism-Rodgerism or barbarism. Foids have no shame!

Exactly! It's unfair that 13 year old Chad gets what we are denied.

We need to establish sexual communism and distribute foids according to need. From each according to his ability, to each according to his need!

Even Redditors have realized that this is imperative:

The choice of our times is between Marxism-Rodgerism or barbarism. Foids have no shame!

WTF? WE NEED SEXNATIONALISM NOT MARXISM OR COMMUNISM

Fuck your idiological subversion

View: https://youtu.be/pOmXiapfCs8?feature=shared

YOU STOLE MY THREAD:lasereyes:

nah jk:feelshmm: