Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Accidental blackpill: Single guy from Adelaide

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
There's a guy from Adelaide who has famously been buying ads for years in the hopes of finding a partner. You can find his website, dedicated to his search for love, right here.

Why is this ID-worthy? Because it is an unintentionally brutal blackpill. Take a look at the guy's portfolio. He's intelligent, successful, and has a great variety of interests which he pursues with great talent. Reading his post, he comes across as an eccentric but highly likeable man. However, w*men do not care about any of that. They just want Chad. It doesn't matter how intelligent Chad is, or how nice Chad is. He just has to be Chad. And unfortunately, our single guy from Adelaide, with all his wits, is not Chad. And so he's destined to die alone, no matter how hard he tries.

Also, w*men are seething about one crucial detail of his quest:

I realise most people above a certain age have gone beyond holding hands and kissing. I'm just searching for one of the few people who haven't done anything more than that. I'd very much like to have a relationship with someone at the same level as me, in this regard. It's really that simple.

This little detail has left w*men seething at our man. It offends women that he minds their sexual past. They call him a 'choosing beggar' and whatnot. JFL at femoids. His is an utterly reasonable requirement for a man to make yet not a single woman on the planet seems to actually meet the requirement. Unironically, all w*men are whores.

Thoughts?

He is my next door neighbor

peak neurotic energy, over for him

women would rather take their chances with a criminal than this dude

JFL he doesn't even look that bad. I was expecting some balding curry or jawlet ricecel migrant, maybe even an abo. But he just looks like an avg white guy. Over for Chadstralia

There's a guy from Adelaide who has famously been buying ads for years in the hopes of finding a partner. You can find his website, dedicated to his search for love, right here.

Why is this ID-worthy? Because it is an unintentionally brutal blackpill. Take a look at the guy's portfolio. He's intelligent, successful, and has a great variety of interests which he pursues with great talent. Reading his post, he comes across as an eccentric but highly likeable man. However, w*men do not care about any of that. They just want Chad. It doesn't matter how intelligent Chad is, or how nice Chad is. He just has to be Chad. And unfortunately, our single guy from Adelaide, with all his wits, is not Chad. And so he's destined to die alone, no matter how hard he tries.

Also, w*men are seething about one crucial detail of his quest:

This little detail has left w*men seething at our man. It offends women that he minds their sexual past. They call him a 'choosing beggar' and whatnot. JFL at femoids. His is an utterly reasonable requirement for a man to make yet not a single woman on the planet seems to actually meet the requirement. Unironically, all w*men are whores.

Thoughts?
Brilliant post.

Yes, the whole "I want a virgin" thing infuriates cuntz.

Oh, hell yes.

They don't want a good guy.

They want feels

"Where have all the good men gone?" :foidSoy:

Brilliant post.

Yes, the whole "I want a virgin" thing infuriates cuntz.
Despite the fact that it is totally a normal thing to desire. You wouldn't stick your dick in a sock that another man has coomed in. Why make exceptions for women?

Yes.. this guy is a really great example. He has reasonable preferences- virgin, nice girl, at least looksmatch or a point lower (im assuming). but he's really struggling. Although I think he should consider women that have only had sex with long term partners as well

He seems like an aspie. Brutal autismpill. :blackpill::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope: