Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Accepting Normies will hate you no matter what is liberating

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Bluepilled incel trait to care what others think. For a very long time I did, just made me more nervous, obviously nothing worked.

Now I realize, NOTHING YOU DO MATTERS. they will hate you EITHER way.

You're either good looking/NT or you ARENT. You can't fraud your way to the other without extensive surgeries.

I now embrace normtrash hating me. I don't bother trying to larp being NT or pretending to like normie shit they like. I am not "with it" and never was, and trying to be only way confusing and depressing. I know they hate me and what I am and everything I like, so I don't bother even trying to be NT.

Very liberating. Just bee yourself, unironically because it literally doesn't matter, they'll hate you no matter what and you will never be one of them (NPC)

The only thing we can do is return the favour

Ugly: hated no matter what
Gl: loved no matter what
Water: wet

einstein iq thread

stop trying to appeal to them, they are DEMONS
Euler IQ.

Do NOT socialize unless you're Chad. It's a trap. It will end in humiliation, shame, and regret.

As an incel, the ONE thing you have going in your favor is that you're likely blackpilled, and so you have an upperhand in knowledge. By socializing, you implicitly forego this upperhand. You lower yourself to the level of all the other dumbasses that make up this clown world.

DON'T ASSOCIATE WITH THESE RETARDS.

Retain your dignity. Stop caring what normies think and stop trying to socialize with them.

I lost the urge to impress people a long time ago .

Precisely. You are also always in the wrong as an ugly male, even if you are right.

this is what freed me to truly chase my dreams, 13 year old girls