Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Accepting blackpill is a sign of High IQ

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Totalenkrieg against Normgroids
-
Most incels in denials are still wasting their money and time by being a bluepilled cucks

But truecels who swallowed blackpill don't do that, while all the data supports blackpill academically

Let the blackpill spread all over the world

yeah but it got ruined by normies and foids

I disagree, the average user here in this supposedly blackpilled forum has a literal room temperature IQ. The Blackpill is just observable reality, it doesn't take a genius to realize it.

I wouldn't go that far.

Accepting the blackpill is the sign of overcoming denial.

It is pretty hard to deny reality when you are getting beaten over the head with it.

Unfortunately, a lot of incels are grandmasters of mental gymnastics.

See IncelTears.
I'm fairly sure they have more incels than we do.

The real sign of high IQ is understanding which aspects are the blackpill are accurate, and which are not

Accepting the blackpill is the sign of overcoming denial.

It is pretty hard to deny reality when you are getting beaten over the head with it.

Unfortunately, a lot of incels are grandmasters of mental gymnastics.

See IncelTears.
I'm fairly sure they have more incels than we do.
Men go through a grieving process with being unattractive. Denial, anger, bargaining, despair, acceptance.

The inceltear/incelexit crowd are stuck in denial.

Redpillers are angry and bargaining.

Blackpillers are at the despair and acceptance stages.

Last edited:
I disagree, the average user here in this supposedly blackpilled forum has a literal room temperature IQ. The Blackpill is just observable reality, it doesn't take a genius to realize it.
Exactly

Men go through a grieving process with being unattractive. Denial, anger, bargaining, despair, acceptance.

The inceltear/incelexit crowd are stuck in denial.

Redpillers are angry and bargaining.
Pretty much yeah. They are going through the grief of losing someone who didn't even exist - a woman who loves them.

Half the people here are fucking retarded

It is all about emotions. Blackpill is not rocket science. Stop coping.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back