Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "accepted to Harvard but never kissed a girl"

I'll bring the rope.

3,2mil karma.
thats a lot of brain damage

3.2 Million karma? what that means? LOL
Anyway there are few people that go to college and sit alone,but they have to resist year after year.Unless a group want to include him/her.I doubt it.

Someone create an account for him

It must be his shitty personality you know

Look at the comments jfl

This is what normies actually think about male virgins

At least he was accepted.

no harvard degree for yo face

What's the point of studying if humanity will just hate you?
It's over

He karmamaxxed hard tbh. Im not sure if its possible to have a gf while having 3million karma

Lmao the comments. Just get a good haircut bro.

To be honest, he seems fairly young
This kind of guys have two options:
  • either they bloom on college and eventually become ultimate moggers (wich honestly seems to be the case, it's fucking harvard for fuck's sake)
  • either they give in to depression, anxiety and end up dropping out. For people like him, that would be instant game over.

He will statusmax his way into ascension.

Future beta provider of a 100 cock roastie and proud papa of 2 paternity frauded kids
redpill_comics_pic_29.jpg

To be honest, he seems fairly young
This kind of guys have two options:
  • either they bloom on college and eventually become ultimate moggers (wich honestly seems to be the case, it's fucking harvard for fuck's sake)
  • either they give in to depression, anxiety and end up dropping out. For people like him, that would be instant game over.

So, so fucking true. This actually applies to every elite college/university and prep boarding school.

He probably already missed out on teen love so it's over for him we should send him an invide tbh

''Like really, this is just sad. The dude is not ugly, I would dare to say you are even a bit above average. You must need to fix your shit hair and groom your eyebrows, dress well and work on your social skills. Those issues are not going to fix themselves, nor a girl is going to fall from the sky for you.''

HAHAHAHAHAHA... Are they even serious or are they trolling?

Everybody's shitting on him because no-one gives a fuck about someone's education, only cucks do. Guy looks like a trucel and he's wasting his life studying and wagecucking instead of ascension. Gonna be hilarious when the cuck in the making gets divorceraped by a roastie and cucked by a Chad :lul:

damn attention whore fucker, i dont give a fuck

The comments are brutal. Very few if any of them are joking around. They actually mean what they are typing.

The comments are brutal. Very few if any of them are joking around. They actually mean what they are typing.

Only Westerners want to get publicly humiliated like this. They are devoid of honor and would do anything for attention in their pathetic miserable lives.

Too much karma.

''Like really, this is just sad. The dude is not ugly, I would dare to say you are even a bit above average. You must need to fix your shit hair and groom your eyebrows, dress well and work on your social skills. Those issues are not going to fix themselves, nor a girl is going to fall from the sky for you.''
"let me give you advice you didn't even ask for while at the same time shaming you at the end teehee"

In that thread someone said different glasses would bring him from 3/10 to 6/10

JFL x2 for Virtue Signalling and very poor rating

Send him a link to this forum and get him away from virtue signaling shitheads tbh

Last edited:
“One thing u will never be aceppted by will be a girl”

:fire::fire:

Harvard, great, there are Asian guys there who’ve done more than him ffs.

Never began for studycels

Never began for studycels

Tbh.

Anyone who believes that Harvard will help him ascend are deluded.

Here's why :

1) Most girls just don't care or would assume he's a "'nerd teehee"

2) The only ones who actually care come from elite colleges but they still have plenty of options with Giga-Elite-Chads from such colleges

It truly never began

Last edited:

"Harvard has said the school’s suicide rate is about 5 per year for 100,000 students. But the Crimson has disputed this figure, estimating it at 18.18 per 100,000, or as much as 24.24, if students taking leaves of absence are included. The national average for college-age suicides (18 to 25 years old) is 6.18, according to a survey out of University of Virginia."
"About 17 percent of Harvard’s undergraduate population, or 1,150 students, use Mental Health Services every year. In addition, the school’s Bureau of Study Counsel offers free professional and peer counseling and support groups, which about 720 students a year take advantage of. "

its over for harvardcels

Getting a foid these days seems to be harder than getting into Harvard. Money will get you into Harvard any day but a hole will never love you.

You guys along with Lookism did a SUPREME job roasting that guy imo.

Just like Uncle Teddy.

Tbh.

Anyone who believes that Harvard will help him ascend are deluded.

Here's why :

1) Most girls just don't care or would assume he's a "'nerd teehee"

2) The only ones who actually care come from elite colleges but they still have plenty of options with Giga-Elite-Chads from such colleges

It truly never began

Exactly. There’s plenty of girls in Harvard, but they’re likely to have ultra-high standards - not to mention that he’s digging a hole for himself with anyone outside of that circle (‘oh, I was a waitress and payed my way to community college’ - ‘I went to Harvard’ ...).

Most importantly, he realized upon acceptance that having a privileged education doesn’t guarantee him as a man the greatest joy there is: to love and be loved. The unabomber taught in Harvard, after all.

He would have the money and status but never the first one.
I would hate to be him in the next years, decade. He'd snap pretty hard.