Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Acceptance" of anything bad in life is cope, because you will always prefer the good option if you were given the choice

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
Imagine a 5'1 ugly poor currycel in India, at 20yo he realizes his true inferiority, but then he decides to "accept" his predicament and go on with his life, to do that he becomes a Buddhist and meditates for 20 years, after all those years he says to himself "I've finally accepted my life, nothing matters to me anymore, I am not inferior", But then suddenly a genie appears in front of him and tells him: "I can send you back in time 20 years and make you a tall white rich chad in Europe, or you can refuse the offer", What do you think the transcended currycel who has "accepted" his life will answer? you tell me

If there's any acceptance this is what we need to accept first, that we'll ALWAYS prefer certain things to other, especially things we don't have, no matter how much we think we've accepted things there will always be a part of us that unconsciously prefers to be the good stuff and not the shit that we are

true but this is the only thing you can do as gentic garbage

Everyone has to cope or else our minds couldn't function.

Doesn't matters as long as you're happy, some stuff are just unobtainable and you have to learn how to cope in a healthy way
Yeah but acceptance philosophically doesn't exist, you can never be confident in something you KNOW is inferior

i downloaded this shi goes hard

i downloaded this shi goes hard
62063.jpg

acceptance = how to cope with the situation but subconsciously would leap for any positive alteration