Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Acceptance is the only way out

Cessetto

Cessetto

Recruit
★★
I know this opinion I am going to express right now could be really unpopular but I will explain you my point. If you disagree you are allowed to express your one.

I can understand you when you complain about your lack of sentimental life, romantic relationship and sex and it's ever harder to admit it's all due of your (our) poor appereance. I can also understand your anger when everyone tells you the same old advices like "just be confident, looks don't matter, personality and character are the necessary requirements" and so on. Maybe these last two ones actually matter but they are all after a good or at the least average looking appereance. It's ok to be rejected because you look ugly, it's not to deny ugliness has no influence on it.

So by the time we will never experience what is completely normal for most of the humanity because we are unattractive what can we do? We can't blame women if they reject us because our faces repell them. We can blame them for their hipocrisy. I would rather appreciate to be told this bitter truth. I would appreciate a woman telling me I can't achieve a relationship because I am too ugly than another one trying to bluepill me by telling me lies about personality or character. About me it would be useless because I proved it so many times.

The only smart thing to do is to accept our looks and focus on everything else, cope. Little by little everyone can reach the point of carelessness about sex or relationship until miscaring to be a 30 years old virgin. You just start going with the flow. I started to do it when I was really young and it's been a bit hard at the beginning but step by step I accepted I wasn't meant to be in a relationship. I focused on what really matters on life and I rebuilt my self esteem I lost because of women. They are completely out of my future plans. But obviously I had to light off the weakest sparkle of hope, create a wall between me and the female gender, destroy every possible bridge.

In just a couple of months I am going to be a 30 years older wizard, a hopeless man who is anyway satisfied of his life. It's plenty of men who spend their entire lifetime without any contact with women so I am not alone in the world, we are not alone. We are ugly and this is why we have to get contented of what we can do. I will try to example so I am going to be a little clearer. There are some people born without legs and after many years of struggle they accept their situation and start living their lives with dignity. Maybe they will never experience a walk but this don't prevent them from living. And this is similar to what we experience everyday. We were born as ugly and this will prevent us from being loved but not from have a good life anyway. I am not definitly trying to put on the same level a pathology and ugliness, my only intention was to explain our situation in the most accurate and simplest possible way, as I typed previously.

So, amici miei, let's accept our lives the way it is. Let's swallow this fucking Redpill but also let's accept this shitty reality. There is nothing we can do. It's something we weren't taught at school but we learnt it by ourselves. Cope, let's cope, guys, let's cope, my commiltons. We are ugly but we have dignity.

Eating, drinking, sleeping and breathing are necessary. Women are not.

I don't think it will ever be possible to fully accept it. Someone posted a video of a 50 year old wizard (Christian guy) here a while ago and it was pretty brutal. He went to Church and saw similar aged couples there and it just kept reminding him.

Maybe hermitmaxxing is the only way to cope, sometimes a female checkout lady or receptionist is nice to you and that glimmer of hope comes back, it's impossible not to indulge your fantasies every now and then (and deal with the "comedown" later).

I know, dude. But what are we supposed to do? We have to be smart and strong. What should we do if nothing works?

Cope.

nobody accepts himself as he is. so there is makeup, plastic surgery, career, gym, diet, and other things. there is no reason to think that the problem lies in not accepting yourself.

It's cope, but we can develop something else, as a collective. People underrate the power of this energy. It's directed into the negative, eventually when the blackpills wear thin it'll make way for something else. Just like in the pre blackpill era, it was still there as an embryo, the language just wasn't developed yet. I think that's where we are in terms of forging a third path for incels.

It's cope, but we can develop something else, as a collective. People underrate the power of this energy. It's directed into the negative, eventually when the blackpills wear thin it'll make way for something else. Just like in the pre blackpill era, it was still there as an embryo, the language just wasn't developed yet. I think that's where we are in terms of forgin a third path for incels.
The incel collective is and always will be a cope. There is just no way to justify not being in a relationship. We can lie all we want about divorce rates and cheating but deep down we know we are fucked.

I hear you all. Don't know the answer but I hear you. Acceptance and cope, why not.

The incel collective is and always will be a cope. There is just no way to justify not being in a relationship. We can lie all we want about divorce rates and cheating but deep down we know we are fucked.
And if the change doesn't happen to rebalance these circumstances, instead of measuring jawbones we'll be expanding our copes.

Cope.

nobody accepts himself as he is. so there is makeup, plastic surgery, career, gym, diet, and other things. there is no reason to think that the problem lies in not accepting yourself.
There are some cases where gym, plastic surgery and everything else you listed can't do anything. I would not include career because getting or creating it should be something for yourself.

Wtf is this negativity dumb comment

This is dilution of Blackpill. Stop this BS.
You are not living. You are just existing.

Copes don't work forever, I'm losing all my interests due to the depression that inceldom caused me