Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Accelerationism and the blackpill

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
The problem with the black pill is unlike the other pills it's the hardest to swallow but easiest to digest since it provides the mental model most congruent to reality. If things get worse people will finally reach the tipping point where they get past the copes of the blue and redpill and finally swallow the blackpill.

My low IQ water is wet post but had to get it out of my head :society:

Though victory may yet come, it will be a time beyond our prime; with globohomo-pushing corporations, bluepill-promoting elites, and various gaslighting foids and deluded cucks, as well as even scamming redpill PUAs, the opposition and protest against any wrongthink at all against the hypergamous hegemony will be fiercely fought against... :feelsclown:

I am hopeful for the eventual growth of more and more subhumans, however, realizing the bitter truth that is the blackpill and campaigning against modern degeneracy, as hypergamy and foid standards increase while civil and economic upheaval shows no sign of stopping; change and collapse is inevitable, it only depends on however more long it will take. :feelshehe:

Though victory may yet come, it will be a time beyond our prime; with globohomo-pushing corporations, bluepill-promoting elites, and various gaslighting foids and deluded cucks, as well as even scamming redpill PUAs, the opposition and protest against any wrongthink at all against the hypergamous hegemony will be fiercely fought against... :feelsclown:

I am hopeful for the eventual growth of more and more subhumans, however, realizing the bitter truth that is the blackpill and campaigning against modern degeneracy, as hypergamy and foid standards increase while civil and economic upheaval shows no sign of stopping; change and collapse is inevitable, it only depends on however more long it will take. :feelshehe:
We should end a few foids (in vidya) to accelerate the process

i don't know my stomach hurts man