Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Accel world is the most bluepilled anime ever.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
10 years ago i watched this show and actually enjoyed it cuz had good fights but hell , How could this anime be so bluepilled? Just look at this , This manlet fatso with a baby face manages to somehow attract a 10/10 noodlewhore cuz he is good at games :feelskek:

Accelworld 109

This is the noodlewhore and probably a gigaslut and she killed his first love interest for some stupid reason , In accel world you get brain damage if they kill you in the game but that evil bitch did it anyways.

WN7G6tL

Also this fatso manlet forgave his chad "friend" after he tried to betray him just because the little piggie got a better battle avatar. Im fucking sick of Muh power of friendship trope.

This is the chad "friend".

Takumu Mayuzumi

This motherfucking piece of shit looks like my chad cousin :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You can't expect more fron SAO creator :forcedsmile:
Same with welcome to the nhk tbh.
Imagine a JB that lusts on an hikikomori :lul:
at least the ratio between blackpill - bluepill was pretty fair

Last edited:
I've heard some people say that he doesn't actually look like Cartman but he has low self esteem so that's how he sees himself
I never bothered with the LN so idk

That guy isn't really a “chad” especially when compared to other anime guys

That time Cartman was isekai-ed into the SAO universe The Animation

You can't expect more fron SAO creator :forcedsmile:
Same with welcome to the nhk tbh.
Imagine a JB that lusts on an hikikomori :lul:
at least the ratio between blackpill - bluepill was pretty fair
You can tell that Welcome to the N.H.K. was written by a baldcel NEET because of how unrealistic it is.

Misaki would have just laughed in the protagonist's face after revealing she was only using him for validation.

imagine your not blackpilled and watching this anime

jfl , i wasnt blackpilled back when i watched that , now i know better

You can tell that Welcome to the N.H.K. was written by a baldcel NEET because of how unrealistic it is.

View attachment 472036

Misaki would have just laughed in the protagonist's face after revealing she was only using him for validation.
I liked the crazy fuck girl who kept talking about conspiracy, when I found out the four eyes creampied her I was on suicidewatch :lul:

retarded normie anime wouldnt watch