Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AC should have ended with AC III or Black Flag.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
This retardation of extending the saga infinitely makes absolutely no sense.

Yeah, it is beautiful to explore new historical places and events, but..., it could have been an absolute based saga if it was ended in time.

AC Origin is so different that may as well be a different game all together since it's a witcher 3 clone same with Odyssey and Valhalla.

Unity and AC3 is my fav, French revolution and american revolution, Had a great time!

Unity and AC3 is my fav, French revolution and american revolution, Had a great time!
You are the first nigga ive seen who like unity. It was a complete shitshow tbh

Good games, however every single fucking game is "oh, you killed my family, let's take revenge and join the Assacucks" over and over again.

The saga should have ended with Abstergo being nuked or some shit, because it is the normie ending everyone would expect.

The templars were simply based.

It was riddled with bugs when I played it. Didn't like the storyline either
AC storyline died with AC III-Black Flag, really.

Rest of it is just shit.

Valhalla is the best IMO

Open world, story is dedicated by your decisions, you build your army, open combat compared to stalking someone without being caught, and you have upgrades and more weapon selection

maxresdefault.jpg

You are the first nigga ive seen who like unity. It was a complete shitshow tbh
???

What was so bad about it?

I got to play coop online, Play thru french events and the revolutionairy war.

???

What was so bad about it?

I got to play coop online, Play thru french events and the revolutionairy war.
Mostly a ton of bugs at launch and a lackluster storyline. Thr story was dull and boring. The Paris setting was good but could have been better , soundtrack is also non existent and the combat unnecessarily difficult. AC syndicate story was much better with a better execution of Victorian london. I enjoyed it even tho I didn't like Jacob too much.