Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel AC Shadows looks fuckin incredible

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
20%
This game looks amazing, especially the shinobi perspective, this is my GOTY already, fuck Final Fantasy. Assassinations look badass, from the hookshot, from behind paper shoji doors etc. I love this series, played nearly every AC game, playing Mirage at the moment. Playing Ghost of Tsushima to get me hyped for AC Japan, another amazing game btw. Star Wars Outlaws impressed me as well from that presentation, an I'm not even a Star Wars fan. But AC is like crack to me, that series I just find so addictive, with its seamless blend of parkour, assassination and unique historical setting. I loved all of them except Odyssey & Valhalla which I hated but this 1 looks phenomenal :feelsokman:.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjAzNpMYTxw

it's just woke garbage of replacing a japanese guy with a nigger who wasn't a samurai at all. More proof there is a war on ricecels.

it's just woke garbage of replacing a japanese guy with a nigger who wasn't a samurai at all. More proof there is a war on ricecels.
who gives a shit, game looks amazin :whatfeels:

Why is he black

Cool. If that's you're thing, play it. I'll go back to playing through Dark Souls for the 11th time.

Cool. If that's you're thing, play it. I'll go back to playing through Dark Souls for the 11th time.
ha well I guess we all have our personal interests in life. For some reason AC just resonates with me, I love all sorts of games. Silent Hill 2 remake I'm excited for as its another 1 of my personal favourite series but I don't think that will surpass the original SH2 which was a masterpiece. MGS3 Remake looks amazing as well.

I use to be addicted to souls games as well but I'm so burned out on them. Dark Souls 1 is a masterpiece tho if that's the 1 ur referring to, Elden Ring doesn't come close to the greatness of DKS1, Bloodborne and even the original Demon's Souls.

ye apparently, he's based on a historical african warrior in Japanese folklore but tbh it doesn't bother me as long as the game looks amazin an my god does this game look amazin. Odyssey was trash despite public consensus of it being a great game in the series. This on the other hand looks mind blowing, both characters look badass to play as.

Slicing a katana through someone with Yasuke or redefined stealth as the shinobi. From all the games that have been showcased this year, nothin comes close to this for me, it's that good

Eh I won't be playing it. Consooming is so stupid.

ye apparently, he's based on a historical african warrior in Japanese folklore but tbh it doesn't bother me as long as the game looks amazin an my god does this game look amazin. Odyssey was trash despite public consensus of it being a great game in the series. This on the other hand looks mind blowing, both characters look badass to play as.

Slicing a katana through someone with Yasuke or redefined stealth as the shinobi. From all the games that have been showcased this year, nothin comes close to this for me, it's that good
You do know Yasuke is a faggot in the game right ?

GOYSLOP NIGGA GOYGOY

They will overpromise and underdeliver in gameplay as always with everyone of these triple A releases,

This game looks amazing, especially the shinobi perspective, this is my GOTY already, fuck Final Fantasy. Assassinations look badass, from the hookshot, from behind paper shoji doors etc. I love this series, played nearly every AC game, playing Mirage at the moment. Playing Ghost of Tsushima to get me hyped for AC Japan, another amazing game btw. Star Wars Outlaws impressed me as well from that presentation, an I'm not even a Star Wars fan. But AC is like crack to me, that series I just find so addictive, with its seamless blend of parkour, assassination and unique historical setting. I loved all of them except Odyssey & Valhalla which I hated but this 1 looks phenomenal :feelsokman:.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjAzNpMYTxw

:soy:

It's a prerender, game won't look as good. Only Rockstar deliveres what they show in the trailers.

It looks cool, but Ubisoft is a genius when ruining interesting premises... The idea of an AC at japanese times is something very appealing, but I don't trust in this company anymore. Also, have you seen the price? 100$ It's better to wait when it becomes cheaper

Actually I don't trust in the quality of any modern game. This summer i will be playing all the saga of metro and maybe borderlands 2, old gems that never fail

it looks like shit

npc animations are goofy as fuck for a 2024 game

combat looks like the same ol' ac combat which is unengaging and boring as fuck unless youre two years old

and every other mechanic is the same since ubisoft cant be arsed with innovation

The game is suifuel for ricecels. I hope it flops

The game is suifuel for ricecels. I hope it flops
It managed to unite mainland Chinese, Taiwan Chinese, Koreans and Japanese. Let that sink in for a second...

It managed to unite mainland Chinese, Taiwan Chinese, Koreans and Japanese. Let that sink in for a second...
Its extremely blatant western propaganda. Hopefully japan and korean men will start to wake up to the fact that they have been getting cucked by the west for decades.

Its extremely blatant western propaganda. Hopefully japan and korean men will start to wake up to the fact that they have been getting cucked by the west for decades.
Tbh. Hopefully many ricecels goes "IJA" on the enemies too

It's a prerender, game won't look as good. Only Rockstar deliveres what they show in the trailers.
“My multi billion game is better than your multi billion dollar game”

It's apparently based on a historical figure. Yasuke but Yasuke was nothing more than an indentured servant to the Japanese, let alone a samurai.

Exactly he was basically a jester. They dressed him up in armor and let him carry one of those smaller swords as a joke, then paraded him around. He never had the "samurai" title, which some Westerners like Williams Adams had (a title, not trained to be a swordsman). Yet they keep making media of him lately depicting him not only as a badass warrior, but the most badass and wise samurai warrior ever. Meanwhile Jap samurai were trained from childhood.

I feel bad for you guys, this globohomo shit is coming to all of you now: In fact, it’s both lifefuel & suifuel in a way how it’s managed to bring East Asia together. I kind of assume you guys are like Balkanites, in a ways

It’s extremely blatant western propaganda. Hopefully japan and korean men will start to wake up to the fact that they have been getting cucked by the west for decades.
Yeah I agree, despite being a “SFcel” myself, I can respect anyone who attempts to defend their culture, as well as mateguard their women.

Fuck Shitmerica.

Sorry but a 4 year old Ghost of Tsushima looks better

I can't wait for it, new COD looks decent as well with the new mechanics of vertical movement

Say what you want about COD and Assassin's Creed but there's a reason these games are multi million dollar franchises. The formula is like crack, parkour, assassination in a rich historical setting. We all know COD is generic as hell, but these games sell for a reason. They're fun as hell tbh, it's like an instant dopamine hit, run an gun with shit flyin at u left right an center, bombs an what not. Run an gun is a winning formula, Battlefield for instance you traverse a map the size of Africa, die, rinse an repeat. Although I do believe Battlefield is a technically superior game, loved BF WW1, played the shit out of it but hard to argue against COD's formula. I just got back into it as I have Cold War on PS5 so thought I'd re-engage with it an I'm surprised tbh how good that game is, music is fire from the cold war era :reeeeee:. Also have WW2 which I thought was great, I love old war stuff in general.

Last edited: