Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Abusive father

PriestBP

PriestBP

The BP always comes to collect
★★★
Imagine yelling at me for stupid shit while he borrows money from me all the time,I got my subhuman face from him and he can't even manage to make enough money.

the parasites will inherit the world

Imagine yelling at me for stupid shit while he borrows money from me all the time,I got my subhuman face from him and he can't even manage to make enough money.
sigh... shit like this actually makes me depressed. Dude, I hope you're doing better.

sigh... shit like this actually makes me depressed. Dude, I hope you're doing better.
I’m 19 and managed to get a lot of money off of my investments but mom and dad are dead broke due to being stupid cattle,last month I got accused of smoking weed because I somehow had some grass in my jacket,his motive was that his rich friends son is my age and smokes pot,I fucking hate him,I literally sit in my room all day and rot if i’m not trading.

I’m 19 and managed to get a lot of money off of my investments but mom and dad are dead broke due to being stupid cattle,last month I got accused of smoking weed because I somehow had some grass in my jacket,his motive was that his rich friends son is my age and smokes pot,I fucking hate him,I literally sit in my room all day and rot if i’m not trading.
daytrading? I also tried that two years ago lmao
I didn't stick to it though because of the knwoledge about my racial genetics that predispose me to laziness and other psychiatric states that I didn't know about

I didn't stick to it though because of the knwoledge about my racial genetics that predispose me to laziness and other psychiatric states that I didn't know about
Something like that but I also have long term investments

I started making money in 11th grade but this idiot came home and beat me with pillows cause he was friends with the foid english teacher that snitched on me skipping her classes.When I hit 7 figures i’m moving out and going no contact with him.