Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Abused dog trait : you dream about being bullied

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
It's over , my brain is beyond traumatized from past experiences.

brutal, I dream about being excluded from social groups, dreaming and still being ostracized by normies, can't escape that shit :cryfeels:

brutal, I dream about being excluded from social groups, dreaming and still being ostracized by normies, can't escape that shit :cryfeels:
same dude lol we've been permanently traumatized it's over

I dream about killing and rape ngl

Bullying at least was attention I am a ghost, every two months a neighbor asks if they can hang clothes on my washing time that's the extent I exist to people outside my family

I don't but i keep imagining getting bullied and humiliated by foids :cryfeels:

the NTpill is very brutal, looking at all the normal couples outside is suifuel
wait until you discovered the dreampill and how some people dream about being in relationships meanwhile I've dreamed about that only 5 or 6 times.

I have had a few dreams where I did tERrible things and got hunted down, punished and shamed for it and they always leave a bittersweet feeling of shame, like I want to be scolded and punished.

Same here:cryfeels::cryfeels:. Can't have an escape from reality and shitty memories even in my dreams.

Same here:cryfeels::cryfeels:. Can't have an escape from reality and shitty memories even in my dreams.
slavs on this site are living the same life. Life as a subhuman in EE is too brutal.

It is brocel, it truly is:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.
All I want is to die in my sleep peacefully tonight. But that is not happening and I end up living in this nightmare again. Sleeping used to be good cope until I started dreaming about bad events which occurred in the past.

This is probably related to the pathogenesis of "bottom" homosexuality, since the ultimate expression of being bullied is getting anally raped.

In particular, identifying with your bullies by enjoying the bullying is clearly an allo-phallic orientation, rather than an auto-phallic orientation.

Besides "bottom" homosexuality, this may result in cuckold fetishism too, or castration transsexuality (as distinct from the cross-dressing variant).

Last edited:
I have had a few dreams where I did tERrible things and got hunted down, punished and shamed for it and they always leave a bittersweet feeling of shame, like I want to be scolded and punished.
I wouldn't mind beint scolded and punished by a beautiful foid

slavs on this site are living the same life. Life as a subhuman in EE is too brutal.
Ja pierdole, kurwa
Tomorrow college, but only one class

yeah it happens to me very often