Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based abujihadalaustrali’s vile scheme to stand up Aussie Tinder dates (nigga is on news)

"Cruel scheme" it's pretty mild tbh, what we have to bear is constant derison and being a slave just for being ugly. If they don't enjoy wasting time and money maybe they should check their godly personality detector. But oh wait, it goes awry when having the posibility of fucking chad

MEGAGIGABASED BROCEL @abujihadalaustrali

Thanks bros. I'm going to take a break from chadfishing in Australia. I'll move it overseas to Africa or Asia with my GPS spoofer.
I'm just one man against the entire world but you TOO can make a difference.
You want to chadfish?
You will need:
>phone with tinder, bumble, okcupid, hinge, snapchat, whatsapp installed
>new SIM card and email
>computer with android emulator and internet access
How to:
>go here https://www.instagram.com/jawline.cuts.cake/?hl=en
>find chad
>got to his insta page
>download his pics/stories/videos using https://ingramer.com/downloader/instagram/photo/
>get new number/sim card
>download tinder/hinge/bumble/pof/okcupid etc
>sign up for each app
>upload chad pics
>add shitty bio (>will kill spiders> you can wear heels around me - 6'2" and the flag of your cha'd's supposed natinality
>wait some hours
>start swiping
>start your spam of messages
>unmatch those who play hard to get
>unmatch the fatties mid conversation
>unmatch those who are feminist dykes mid conversation
>exchange 5 messages, then ask for number/snapchat
>move it off dating app
>continue messaging
>arrange date and stand her up
Tips:
>chad will act like a fuckwit and treat them like shit. go on the offensive if you want. accuse them of being a slut, call them a hoe/thot/bitch, treat them like trash. call them fat, say they're only good for a quick fuck.
>have a folder of chad pics all cropped to size and ready to send. make sure clothing is same for multiple pics you send same day. most chads also have an onlyfans. It is worth ripping their entire onlyfans page if you want to go down that path of masterchad.
>make sure weather/day-night time in each pic corresponds to the time/location you send it.
>want to chadfish overseas? use an android emulor on your PC. Blues tacks, memuplay and pd4player have built in GPS spoofers that work on tinder. Just change your location on a little map and click set location. restart emulator and start chadfishing ahahaha.

Thanks bros. I'm going to take a break from chadfishing in Australia. I'll move it overseas to Africa or Asia with my GPS spoofer.
I'm just one man against the entire world but you TOO can make a difference.
You want to chadfish?
You will need:
>phone with tinder, bumble, okcupid, hinge, snapchat, whatsapp installed
>new SIM card and email
>computer with android emulator and internet access
How to:
>go here https://www.instagram.com/jawline.cuts.cake/?hl=en
>find chad
>got to his insta page
>download his pics/stories/videos using https://ingramer.com/downloader/instagram/photo/
>get new number/sim card
>download tinder/hinge/bumble/pof/okcupid etc
>sign up for each app
>upload chad pics
>add shitty bio (>will kill spiders> you can wear heels around me - 6'2" and the flag of your cha'd's supposed natinality
>wait some hours
>start swiping
>start your spam of messages
>unmatch those who play hard to get
>unmatch the fatties mid conversation
>unmatch those who are feminist dykes mid conversation
>exchange 5 messages, then ask for number/snapchat
>move it off dating app
>continue messaging
>arrange date and stand her up
Tips:
>chad will act like a fuckwit and treat them like shit. go on the offensive if you want. accuse them of being a slut, call them a hoe/thot/bitch, treat them like trash. call them fat, say they're only good for a quick fuck.
>have a folder of chad pics all cropped to size and ready to send. make sure clothing is same for multiple pics you send same day. most chads also have an onlyfans. It is worth ripping their entire onlyfans page if you want to go down that path of masterchad.
>make sure weather/day-night time in each pic corresponds to the time/location you send it.
>want to chadfish overseas? use an android emulor on your PC. Blues tacks, memuplay and pd4player have built in GPS spoofers that work on tinder. Just change your location on a little map and click set location. restart emulator and start chadfishing ahahaha.
I salute you brother

Man ive chadfished as well, where’s my news article

Congratulations brocel, you are being acknowledged for your great work by the Jewish media

I think we should sign off all posts here "kek (lol)" like the article did :feelshaha:
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Very proud of our brocel .he's really doing god's work

Le inkiee rebellion

Ok this made me laugh

Poetic justice.

incel legend even kike media is after him mang.

Last edited: