Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Absolutely fucking brutal neckpill morph on myself..

$

$$$

Greycel
original
AhEDAyH.jpg

neck morph
zxkPQfv.jpg

HOW DO I MAKE THIS HAPPEN IRL?

You can't alter your bone structure.

subhuman before still a subhuman after

I've got some bad news OP - it's still over. You're a subhuman in the left picture and you're a subhuman in the right picture. Slayer lower third but your eye area ruins you. Even with your eyes shut I can see it's over.

As for the neck, I hear you can do 'neck training' to thicken it up with weights. Not sure if it's cope or not. But there's really no fucking point, sorry.

Ive seen.. this guy.. before.

Still subhuman. The bowlcut isn't helping, btw.

Why didnt u morph her? I almost keked into death looking at her expression

Welcome to incels.is, $$$

You don't look too bad. You'll make a good betabux. lol

That roastie on the right, ignoring the fuck out of you. Grab her head and turn it towards you lol

You look like my cousin who's gf looks like Dillion Harper. Don't surrender.

Get ironmind headstrap and lift. I`ve grown 0.5 inches in circumference in 3 weeks.
Is this the special ed prom, btw?

The neck thickness made a huge difference. You should definitely start training your neck and gymcelling. Right now, you look a bit dorky, but that can be offset by a great body, thick neck and different haircut. You can definitely get laid if you do that.

CopingGymcel said:
The neck thickness made a huge difference. You should definitely start training your neck and gymcelling. Right now, you look a bit dorky, but that can be offset by a great body, thick neck and different haircut. You can definitely get laid if you do that.

I can tell from his eyebrows that his eye area is shit tier which is gonna be a major hindrance to getting laid. Looks like he'll have upper eyelid exposure and bug eyes. Nose is too big as well.

It's a shame because his lower third is pretty god tier, but it's eye area that matters most.

Wtf is that haircut though? It's even worse than your neck. You should be asking "how the fuck do I get that spider off my head?"

That shit is like the kind of stuff Stacies laugh about behind your back.

reeee fakecel

For a supposed Incel you're dangerously close to a femoid

Her expression in hilarious. Don’t worry, it’s all hyperbole, it’s in no way “over” for you. Just need to gain a bit of weight. I don’t know. Put some weights on your head and flex your neck. That’ll probably work.

CopingGymcel said:

he can be a dorky Jake Gyllenhaal

you can train your neck muscles and get it thicker. look it up on youtube. also get rid of that haircut.