Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Absolutely disgusting heightpill found on r/amiugly

• Thread starter justforlulzandkeks
  • Start date
justforlulzandkeks

justforlulzandkeks

Officer
★★★★
Some dude posted on amiugly and this was in the comments

OP: I'm 6'5" haha, I might actually be too tall. I've lost some weight recently too so I'm hoping that helps.

Some girl replies: There’s those memes that are like “I’m unemployed. I don’t have any savings. I’ve slept with over 100 women. I have a violent temper. Oh and I’m 6’5” her: “you’re 6’5? ?"

I hate to admit how much truth there is to that. I dont know any women who have eve thought a guy was “too tall” (including myself and I’m 5’1 haha)

https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/7ha01j/recently_just_turned_23_and_am_still_a_virgin_is/dqpc7a2/

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]She straight up admitted how much women value height. Do not for a second believe normies when they say height is irrelevant [/font]
Holy shit I feel bad for manlets

Women are such fucking nasty animals. They want to be slapped around and leashed, enslaved by tall high-status Chads and just let the rest of all other men die. They are like beasts, law of the jungle, gorilla packs or something. Civilization is masculinity, femininity is the law of the jungle, Social Darwiniansm ,Hobbes, dog eat dog world. This is why women need to be tamed first before a civilization can be created.

FUCK PLEASE SOMEONE RIP OFF MY LEGS SO I CAN STAY IN A WHEELCHAIR, AT LEAST I WON'T BE A MANLET.

Make sense. I once thought that if you are 6'10" or more that might be too tall. But I've worked at a movie theater and restaurants and when those rare individuals who are 6'10 or taller came in, they always had girl. There are women who will reject you for being too short , but none who will react you for being too tall.

[img=399x800]https://www.celebheights.com/pr1/kevin-garnett.jpg[/img]

Women love wearing their highest heels, and they feel embarrassed next to a manlet not only if they are taller than, but taller than him in their heels. Don't listen to the feminist who lie about how women want dress comfortably like men, thats a huge lie.

Women are so disgusting, they'll go for child molesters, wife beaters, unemployed etc. but not an incel with a stable income as he is sub 8.

I'm a tallfag and trust me, females HATE manlets. Even the ones who appear nice and polite on the surface. Once you actually get to know these whores a little, the truth comes out and they start talking about how pathetic manlets are and how they don't even see them as men let alone sexual beings. It's fucking shocking how blunt they are about it.

I would send this whore death threats but I've been IP and device banned from reddit kek.

SaintMarcLepine said:
I'm a tallfag and trust me, females HATE manlets. Even the ones who appear nice and polite on the surface. Once you actually get to know these whores a little, the truth comes out and they start talking about how pathetic manlets are and how they don't even see them as men let alone sexual beings. It's fucking shocking how blunt they are about it.

I would send this whore death threats but I've been IP and device banned from reddit kek.

Proxies my man, they should be able to circumvent it.

Or a VPN if you feel like spending the extra coin.

VLÖ said:
Proxies my man, they should be able to circumvent it.

Or a VPN if you feel like spending the extra coin.

I tried proxies and a couple VPN services but it didn't work. A user recommended I change some settings in my browser but I didn't care enough to bother trying that. Tor works but is slow and annoying. Meh, someone else can do it.

SaintMarcLepine said:
I tried proxies and a couple VPN services but it didn't work. A user recommended I change some settings in my browser but I didn't care enough to bother trying that. Tor works but is slow and annoying. Meh, someone else can do it.

Well, another easy trick would be to just go mobile and hijack some free wifi, assuming your phone wasn't banned too.

VLÖ said:
Well, another easy trick would be to just go mobile and hijack some free wifi, assuming your phone wasn't banned too.
Both my phones got banned kek. Every device I currently own is banned.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Both my phones got banned kek. Every device I currently own is banned.

Damn, you must've really ticked the cuckkit admins off lmao.